Police Academy Applications

Apply to be in the KZG RP Police Academy

Police application requirements

How to become a police officer on our roleplay server? You’ll need to completely understand the rules and will need to use your skills in a team environment. Please read through the following requirements.

1. Write a short application. The application should consist of an Roleplay section (your character information, life story, previous jobs, etc) followed by a more personal part below. Feel free to include any additional information.

2. You must have spent at least X minutes on the Roleplay server (you must include a screenshot)

3. You must work as a team. There is no I in TEAM. You position is to protect the RP server against criminal activities (bank robberies, drug manufacturing and distribution, etc.) as a team effort. If you have issues with other police officers, please report to the Senior Cuntstable.

4. The higher ranking police officers must always have the last say, except for an official Roleplay Staff member(ADMIN) if they say otherwise. If a higher ranking officer requests everyone to group up and meet or gang activity in this area has priority, it must be done fast and efficiently!

5. By submitting your application, you’re confirming that you completely understand the rules, will always be compliant. Punishments will be applied to officers who breaks police rules and even server bans across KZG depending on the situation. We understand accidents happen but disrespecting the rules on purpose will be punished regardless.

6. You do not use your police rights for your own benefits, nor for anyone else's advantage! The rights are to protect the server or the other players from the illegal activities. This includes no police corruption of any sorts.

If you agree to following these rules and requirements then you can begin writing your application for the Police force. You are about to take a positive step in the direction of saving a corrupt and drug fueled city from destruction. JOIN NOW

76 topics in this forum

1. Police Requirements

• 0 replies
  2. Lethiem's Police Academy Application

• 7 replies
  3. Killemz Cop App

1 reaction

• 13 replies
  4. Xelar8's Police app

• 22 replies
  5. Xelar8's Police app

• 2 replies