SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Combat Bhop Server

deSt

So recently there was a thread made about making a Bhop server which would be really cool but I think what would be better is a combat BHOP server. Currently there aren't many people who host a popular combat bhop server and I think if KZG made one it could draw a whole lot of new people to the server. If you havnt had any experiences with Combat Bhop servers it is basically when auto is enabled on generally 1.6 maps and you just bhop around killing people. Also I think if this were to get added Jetpack should be set to a low price seeing it's quite a big part.

I'm not sure about Combat Bhop, but I think Skill Bhop might become a server on KZG

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

THIS IS ACCTUALY SUCH A GOOD THING!!!
+11111111111
i love to skill bhop and surf

and i love to combat surf.

and if you make it so we can combat bhop with new maps id be down to help in anyway!!!
plus on one has ever done it!

I think it would be a great opportunity as no other server has this type of game-mode.

I believe if there was a choice between what weapons you use would be great. E.G

"ROUND 5"
"KNIFE ONLY"
"GUNS ONLY"
"PISTOLS ONLY"

+1 to this idea.

c37779126ac66ff214f6406d09363f09.png&key
Admin | Easy Surf | Combat Surf|
If you need any help feel free to add me!   http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198127793519

i think that if the bhop server gets made, possibly a bit later on in its history we could make skill bhop tournaments where its a elimination type of thing, so the last person standing will be the winner of some sort of prize im still gonna +1 tho

I remember i played this map in source where there was a bhop course and each round everyone got set to the start and if you fail on the first stage you would on get a knife and then the 2nd stage you would get a glock/usp then 3rd deagle and so on untill up to around stage 15 where if you failed you would get and awp or dak and when everyone fails or after 2 mins of bhopping everyone gets teleported into an arena and fought with the weapons they got.

The stages would get more difficult obviously.

If something like this was found that would be so awesome

I'm not a fan of combat BHOP, there are a few players that play in AUS on skill BHOP and it would be hard enough pulling them across to our KZG bhop server the player base for combat bhop would be even smaller. I imagine that it would just be people bhopping around with Negevs, which is fun for a bit but cancer after awhile as it has little skill involved with auto bhop and spray.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know there is another server that has a skill bhop but they also have a PVP plugin where when you type /pvp you can turn on PVP so I think that could work if KZG made a server similar (their server is dieing and the PVP doesn't work very well)

76561198249255096.png

'quint3n' wrote:
I know there is another server that has a skill bhop but they also have a PVP plugin where when you type /pvp you can turn on PVP so I think that could work if KZG made a server similar (their server is dieing and the PVP doesn't work very well)

I made a pvp for easy surf, never got around to using it though 8)

'skyPRAh' wrote:
quint3n wrote:

I made a pvp for easy surf, never got around to using it though 8)

I guess there wouldn't be much point as there is already a combat surf, but combat bhop wouldn't be as popular as combat surf (I'd imagine). So a skill bhop with PVP plugin would be fitting I'd think.

76561198249255096.png

PVP option sounds good but is there a way to opt out?

If serious skill bhoppers wanted to cross-over and were mid way into a run to be killed would be infuriating.

Sweet idea, I have been a Head Admin on an old Combat Bhop server and it was always full.
I also made one but it was shit so no one came on.

But yeah good idea.

hsn7VEU.jpg

'panthA' wrote:

If serious skill bhoppers wanted to cross-over and were mid way into a run to be killed would be infuriating.

There's a plugin in which typing /pvp would opt you in/out, and depending on the style of bhop that would auto opt in/out

76561198249255096.png

In terms of my opinion, I'm not a big fan of the idea.
Although I think this would be great for KZG as it can bring more people in.
So I'll +1 this suggestion.

'quint3n' wrote:
panthA wrote:

There's a plugin in which typing /pvp would opt you in/out, and depending on the style of bhop that would auto opt in/out

If the same plugin allows you to opt-out. +1 Please! :P

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search