Jump to content
skyprah

Minigames maps

Recommended Posts

ChezFatherMan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zing

I guess I just post here for suggesting maps instead of creating a new thread: 

 

Fun, moderately easy course map that I think should be added to the server

mg_damons_course_beta ~ https://youtu.be/mJdFqmQ0pxo?t=1m52s (video completing the map for a quick reference) https://gamebanana.com/maps/193034)

 

Pretty easy (except for the 2 last stages) course map with enjoyable obstacles and a choice between finishing or a bonus stage at the end

mg_schooufi_course_fixed ~ https://youtu.be/fO_um9tyKWo (video completing the map for a quick reference; bad editing with the colour, was trying to make it look cool) https://gamebanana.com/maps/172457

 

Moderately difficult course map; not sure about this one, don't particularly love it but it would still be nice to add

mg_kirbys_course ~ https://youtu.be/acaZGvy_w8A (video completing the map for a quick reference) https://gamebanana.com/maps/168579

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TRADING | Bing Bong Boing
On 18/10/2016 at 2:59 PM, MrOzO said:

mg_n64_goldeneye_go
de_NukeTown V5
mg_pirates_b1

+rep to thrashers post, would like to see 100traps and ka_trains added

 Im so confused.. 100 traps is already in mg. Are you talking about a new version or just dont know its there? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dongle

Perhaps you should read the date on that post @TRADING | Bing Bong Boing^_^ 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nyoom

A lot of the maps are community made and are only accessible through their fastdl (most of them are private anyway), so i decided to upload them on dropbox instead.
I was gonna post a few more maps but I accidentally deleted my whole post before submitting it.

Update:
mg_lego_multigames_v8 - Fixes the pistol game mode, and probably a bunch of other stuff. Also just a cleaner port.
mg_nature_multigames_v2 - Various fixes and changes to the map, details are on game banana.
mg_race_long_road_fix - Removes the side exploit so players can't glitch out of the map or boost to the end room.
mg_randomizer_reborn_v2 - Might not be necessary as the update just fixes the gun bug which has already been patched on the server.
mg_tomgreens_allinone_betav3_pg1 - Fixes the skate, climb, knife and nade levels.
mg_yolo_multigames_v2_1 - Fixes the pistol game mode as well as a few other minor bugs.

Add: 
mg_50arenas_v2_3 - Fun Multigames map
mg_galaxy_multigames_v5 - On fastdl but not nominations. May have been removed for some reason.
mg_grands_multigames_v1_1 - Fun Multigames map.
mg_gruber_multigames - On fastdl but not nominations. May have been removed for some reason. Removed due to collisions breaking and players falling though the map?
mg_mikis_multigames - On fastdl but not nominations. May have been removed for some reason.
mg_raphi_multigame - Fun Multigames map
mg_swag_multigames_v7 -- On fastdl but not nominations. May have been removed for some reason. Was removed due to a broken stage I think.

Remove:
mg_ipods_all_in_one_v2fix_0 - Duplicate map.
mg_multigames_devine_004 - Duplicate map, ladder is broken on deagle round.
mg_pirates_b1_0 - Ships are broken and players clip through/inside them. Just a really bad port in general.

Edited by Nyoom
Fixing Links
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nyoom

mg_piratewars_csgo_v7_hp - Replacement for mg_pirates_b1_0. No collision bugs and a better mapped version.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zing

First of all thanks for all the effort, really appreciated.

19 hours ago, Nyoom said:

mg_piratewars_csgo_v7_hp - Replacement for mg_pirates_b1_0. No collision bugs and a better mapped version.

 

I haven't actually checked this map out myself however mg_pirates_b1_0 has been fixed recently and there are no longer collision bugs. I'll still look into the map though since it may be a better map in general.

On 12/23/2017 at 6:05 PM, Nyoom said:

mg_race_long_road_fix - Removes the side exploit so players can't glitch out of the map or boost to the end room.

 

This has been fixed recently.

On 12/23/2017 at 6:05 PM, Nyoom said:

mg_lego_multigames_v8 - Fixes the pistol game mode, and probably a bunch of other stuff. Also just a cleaner port.

 

When I open the link for the files on dropbox it says they don't exist.  HPiq3hN.png

On 12/23/2017 at 6:05 PM, Nyoom said:

mg_nature_multigames_v2 - Various fixes and changes to the map, details are on game banana.

mg_yolo_multigames_v2_1 - Fixes the pistol game mode as well as a few other minor bugs.

mg_tomgreens_allinone_betav3_pg1 - Fixes the skate, climb, knife and nade levels.

 

Remove:

mg_ipods_all_in_one_v2fix_0 - Duplicate map.
mg_multigames_devine_004 - Duplicate map, ladder is broken on deagle round.

 

+1 to all of this.

On 12/23/2017 at 6:05 PM, Nyoom said:

mg_50arenas_v2_3 - Fun Multigames map
mg_galaxy_multigames_v5 - On fastdl but not nominations. May have been removed for some reason.
mg_grands_multigames_v1_1 - Fun Multigames map.
mg_gruber_multigames - On fastdl but not nominations. May have been removed for some reason. Removed due to collisions breaking and players falling though the map?
mg_mikis_multigames - On fastdl but not nominations. May have been removed for some reason.
mg_raphi_multigame - Fun Multigames map
mg_swag_multigames_v7 -- On fastdl but not nominations. May have been removed for some reason. Was removed due to a broken stage I think.

5

I'll have a look through these when I have the time.

Thanks again!

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Goose

@Zing Pirates is still not 100% fixed, there is still a chance that you can fall through, but its very rare

I’ve played piratewars, and although it looks like its 10 years old, it is functionally better than pirates. It should replace Pirates.

  • Juicy 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nyoom
2 hours ago, Zing said:

When I open the link for the files on dropbox it says they don't exist.  HPiq3hN.png

Yeah I accidentally linked the previews. These should work.

mg_50arenas_v2_3
mg_lego_multigames_v8
mg_race_long_road_fix
mg_tomgreens_allinone_betav3_pg1
mg_raphi_multigame

Also would the fix done with mg_pirates_b1_0 be possible for other maps with collision bugs?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Goose
15 minutes ago, Nyoom said:

Yeah I accidentally linked the previews. These should work.

mg_50arenas_v2_3
mg_lego_multigames_v8
mg_race_long_road_fix
mg_tomgreens_allinone_betav3_pg1
mg_raphi_multigame

Also would the fix done with mg_pirates_b1_0 be possible for other maps with collision bugs?

 

The fix for pirates was simply moving the spawn points. If other maps have issues regarding spawn points, then yes. 

What are the other maps so I can take a look at them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nyoom
3 minutes ago, Goose said:

The fix for pirates was simply moving the spawn points. If other maps have issues regarding spawn points, then yes. 

What are the other maps so I can take a look at them

I don't think there are any other maps on the server with that issue. Was just suggesting that it could be done to maps that were removed for similar issues.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Koga73

mg_koga73_multigames_h - https://gamebanana.com/maps/198511

Version: h

Thought i would share my own map.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Currently viewing topic (0 members, 1 guest):

×