SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

ScoutznKnivez alternate round

medzii

Thought of an idea with inspiration from a 1v1 server I used to play on. That is to make one of the rounds for each map something different. Some ideas are no-scope, chicken (player models and hit boxes are replaced with chickens), additional health, 1hp round, normal gravity, deagznknivez and knife only. If any one else has other ideas for this let me know :)

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

maybe the top fragger is given the option to choose from the menu of modes in time periods of the map?

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

'skyPRAh' wrote:
How would it work? Must it be voted for by admins, or can it be voted for by the public once or twice a map? Cool idea though.

the way it worked on the server i was on was the vote menu popped up and looked something like this

1. Noscope
2. Deagle
3. Knife
4. 1hp
5. etc.

Users would obviously select 1 through to which ever number and the round with the most selections will be played. It would happen automatically without an admin or vip needing to start the vote and on a specific round. I can try and contact staff members of that server to see how it is done if you would like? not sure i can guarantee anything out of that though.

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yesterday, me and fr3ash set up a mini knife tournament on the skyarena scoutknives map, idk if you guys would be interested in doing something like that. If you are keen, I can explain it in as much depth as possible.

• 1 month later...

I recon at least one round on every map should be a custom round and everyone who is on the server can vote for what they wanna do. I personally think this would be fun and would allow people to just have a bit of fun for one round, just to loosin up a bit. That means people might be able to kill people they havent been able to before.. aka Larko

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search