SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Ak - 47 special day - jailbreak

RobloxKid999

I have seen many amazing special days like AWP FFA or Cowboy day but i think more  should  be added. 
I think a new special Day  to be added could be an ak-47 day. I think this special day should be added as it  proves  peoples skills and it would help people to get better with sprays 
and of course it would be fun.
I look forward to seeing what you guys have to say!

- Le James

This is a good idea, i'm not sure if it will be added into Jailbreak V2 but i know there is gonna be new special days/special days that will be fixed (such as Nade Day, Hide N Seek and Knife Day)

- Ec1ipse

'Ec1ipse' wrote:
This is a good idea, i'm not sure if it will be added into Jailbreak V2 but i know there is gonna be new special days/special days that will be fixed (such as Nade Day, Hide N Seek and Knife Day)

- Ec1ipse

Thanks Ec1ipse :)

'Harik' wrote:
This seems like a great idea, would be pretty cool to see in the server.

Harrik hahaha i think we know who would win the ak -47 special day if it was added 

You!

'Le James' wrote:
Harik wrote:
This seems like a great idea, would be pretty cool to see in the server.

Harrik hahaha i think we know who would win the ak -47 special day if it was added 

You!

I was gonna type that but though naaa. lmao

2jz1fkoweayz.png

• 3 weeks later...

I think the AK day would be a great idea as I believe the special days are very directed to Awpers but the AK will let the riflers really own the scene. There would be only one winner on the day and that would be Harik but it would be a nice addition to the Jailbreak Server.

and then I stairstab you on 300 ping

Maybe something like a p250 day instead so it's abit more forgiving and dosent encourage camping? Either way sounds good

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

Shocking idea, why do people with skill have to win everything.

But in all seriousness I highly doubt there will be anymore added special days untill v2, and in v2 there are more glorious special days to choose from.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

'Black Chef' wrote:
Maybe something like a p250 day instead so it's abit more forgiving and dosent encourage camping? Either way sounds good

or maybe a sawed off special day? :wink:

76561198249255096.png

'quint3n' wrote:
Black Chef wrote:

or maybe a sawed off special day? :wink:

Sawed off day sounds like a much better option

A Fossil of the past

U9bsnjc.gif

'Sirtron' wrote:
Shocking idea, why do people with skill have to win everything.

But in all seriousness I highly doubt there will be anymore added special days untill v2, and in v2 there are more glorious special days to choose from.

Sirtron its not just skill it trains people to get also better with the ak -47 (Me)

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search