SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

{The Sorrownator}'s Admin Application

Sorrow

Current ingame name : {The Sorrownator}

What server are you applying for? : Jailbreak

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:2981324

Where are you located?: New Zealand

Do you have an ingame microphone?: Yes

How many hours on CS:GO?: 68 (537 on CSS)

How often do you play CS:GO?: Currently everyday, when uni starts Fri - Sun, possibly some weekday times to do admin work on the server itself (always active on forums)

Have you read the server rules for the server that you are applying for admin on?: Yes

Have you ever donated to the server?: Yes

Name atleast two people who will vouch for you to be an admin: Cella, Thrasher

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming?: I feel the level of control I can bring to this server will be great for the community of this server. Also I usually play late into the night as well, so when sometimes I observe people breaking rules but no admins are on due to the time of the day being inadequate to peoples schedules, I can apprehend these rule-breakers.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Maturity, Seriousness, Logic, Respect, Loyalty, Professionalism.

What do you think of Killzone Gaming?: Pretty good server, I always see servers that just die off but this one gets stronger and stronger everyday so I believe it is worth investing my time in.

Extra (If any) :

About me: I have been playing counter strike source since 2009. Around that time I was familiar with classic Jailbreak so I am extremely familiar with the rules of the server and the gamemode. I believe this experience will allow me to bring new ideas and creativity to this server and it's community.

I have experience in admin work for games outside of CSS/CSGO. One of these instances was when I was with Next Generation Gaming as an admin for their role play server for the game GTA: SA. This server has an extremely huge community. Being an Admin on this server gave me experience on Ban Appeals, General Admin Appeals, and documenting evidence that is needed for a wider audience for the forums.

I am a logical guy and always follow the rules. I like to think rationally and perform acts only if logic can back it up. I like to follow rules as my profession IRL teaches me to stay to the rules (Electrical Engineering) or else suffer consequences.

I hardly have a social life (lol) so I am either studying/forums, or playing/forums.
I have on record no VAC bans and have never hacked in a single game in my life.
I do not like dishonesty and I deal with dishonesty harshly as I believe it is a choice that people do this and not a mistake.
I like to learn new things and explore with new learning mile stones. (Might start getting into map creation)

In general I am easy to approach in terms of communication and only take the serious side of things when the situation I am dealing with needs to be dealt with in a serious manner, but other than that i'm a chill kinda guy :)

If there are any questions please do not hesitate to ask me, and to contact me on my email that is given on my profile creation.

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

'CELLA' wrote:
+rep, Great player. He knows what he is talking about. Honestly love this dude

Cheers for the rep dude. Looking forward to hopefully been given the chance to contribute to this community :)
As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

+rep sounds like a nice lad.

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

Impressive application, due to my lack of seeing you play (my fault), from what I have heard from other players, I think you could be very good. +1
Edit: Bigger rep due to vaping

+Rep Nice, Respectable member of the community, i would love to see him as a Trial Admin.

748342985543903031116.png                                                                
                                                                                               695485866473503031116.png

'Daniel' wrote:
+rep Mature fella who knows his stuff. He vapes...

Haha cheers I don't really vape much havent touched it for over a year...

+rep awesome guy, deserves this role in the community.

Lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely,
I have nobody for my own
I'm so lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely
I have nobody for my own
I'm so lonely.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search