SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Taking a break from KZG and Admin

TinkyWinky♥

Hey guys,

TinkyWinky here i thought i would let you all know that i am taking a break from admin for about two months and i wont be on the server as i will be giving myself a 2 months ban so that i don't go on MG.

Reason's that i am taking a break not just from Admin but KZG:
i need to get my Depression under control it is stopping me from being a good admin (Example - i let a lot of things slide or take action with no warning)
i need to find a job as i have let admin take over my life

so im sorry this is a small thread with not much info but so was my Admin Application (hahaha good joke, ok i thought it was to me) but i need to do this i wanted to be a great admin but i failed at that for the community and the owner

but dont worry i shall be back until then 

CYA BAE'S

TinkyWinky  :angel:

1dMKuuL.png

peter pan tinkerbell GIF

2IT3MhQ.png

PC SPECS: 
Motherboard: the good one 
Graphics card: the good one 
Power supply: the good one 

Case: the square kind 
Cpu: The square one 
Fans: the cooling kind 

PERIPHERALS: 
Mouse: One with snakes on it 
Keyboard: The old one 
Monitor: CRT one 
mouse pad: Paper

best of luck tinky, turn that frown upside down
cya you in 2 months.

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

@tinkabell didn't know you that much but depression is a shit of a thing, But let me get one thing straight you have never failed as an admin or to this community. Your reputation carries a long way and the stuff I hear about you is absolutely lovely and a lot of people speak very highly of you. I can understand that being an admin can control your life and in some way it controls mine, unfortunately, my university studies have dropped off and it's just trying to find a happy medium which I'm still trying to find and hopefully sometime soon I will. Hopefully, you will be able to obtain a job soon and be able to support yourself financially.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

I've been fighting depression for a while now as well, its not something thats easy to get over. Take as much time as you need off and I hope everything works out all good :)

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

Good luck, don't feel like your pressured into taking as little possible of a break, have as much time as you need
Got me into mini games a couple days ago so I'd call that a successful admin

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

never met or spoke to u before @Tinkabell but seen u on forums - good luck with your break and just know that depression isnt permanent and u hav the KZG community supporting you

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

ok guys i have decided to go on mg every now and then
as i will miss my great Friends on there hahaha

1dMKuuL.png

peter pan tinkerbell GIF

2IT3MhQ.png

PC SPECS: 
Motherboard: the good one 
Graphics card: the good one 
Power supply: the good one 

Case: the square kind 
Cpu: The square one