SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Can we please think about removing the rule that you cant mute admins.

Trash.

There's been quite a few experiences that more than myself have dealt with where staff have been annoying with their mics and us plebs are unable to !sm them since it will result in a kick.
It's a silly rule to begin with that we're unable to !sm everyone, if a staff member needs to talk to you, they can always just use admin chat anyway. 
So can we please remove this rule as its annoying you can't mute admins, especially if they have a shitty microphone .

Yeah but what if the admin enforces something over the microphone and then you don't hear it because you have them muted? It'll just cause mass confusion and a big head ache for the admin.

If they have a shitty microphone then let them know, admins will be kind enough to take your advice without any salt.

Yeah I know its a bit of a pain to have to hear some of the microphones that admins have, but I believe that you are going to have to make an exception for admins because they have a role to fill on the server and they cant always just type everything they have to say out.

'Blackeren' wrote:
Yeah but what if the admin enforces something over the microphone and then you don't hear it because you have them muted? It'll just cause mass confusion and a big head ache for the admin.

If they have a shitty microphone then let them know, admins will be kind enough to take your advice without any salt.

Yeah I know its a bit of a pain to have to hear some of the microphones that admins have, but I believe that you are going to have to make an exception for admins because they have a role to fill on the server and they cant always just type everything they have to say out.

If admins need to enforce something, the admin chat seems a bit more fitting.

I agree partially with that..... But you have as much right as an admin does and your say on something such as this wouldn't result in you getting kicked unless the admin is a total dick about it. If an admin is being annoying on the mic (which they shouldn't be) just kindly tell them to stop and if they are mature about it they will take your concern into consideration.

+ Its vital for an admin to be able to communicate over mic if they need to enforce something. Its just so much easier than using chat. But yeah just let them know If they are being annoying and they should stop. If not, take it to the forums or talk to a head admin.

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search