SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Deagle Only Server??

sm!

'Buzz' wrote:
Not a fan, make it a hard surf server :)

Medium/Hard server comin soon :)

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

+rep. always loved the idea of a server like scoutz but with different weapons (similar grav, auto bhop, etc.). is y i suggested the alternate round for scouts in one of my suggestions which would cover this.

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

'Nutella' wrote:
whats the point when you could just add some day system into scouts and knifes
so they vote for deagle or something

Because having deagles on a scoutz server is a good idea

giphy (4).gif

'Thrasher' wrote:
Nutella wrote:

i dont understand so are u saying its a good idea to have days on scouts ?

'Nutella' wrote:
Thrasher wrote:
Nutella wrote:

i dont understand so are u saying its a good idea to have days on scouts ?

Negative
A scoutz server is for people to use the scout....right?

giphy (4).gif

Sounds good, but in the long run, it will not work.

Most people think they are good at Deagle and so they will give it ago but as soon as they start getting out deaged by someone better they will leave, The skill ceiling and the learning curve for the Deagle is a lot higher other guns. The experience can also become harder with players bhopping/running and gunning where they try and make themselves as hard as they can to hit and which will also increase the chance for a player to hang around.

There is a reason why when players on the 1v1 server don't use the Deagle, it's because when they can't get a kill with it then they will stop using it, and it'll be the same with this server you jump on get owned by someone better than you than leave. The reason the scout's server works is because of the lower learning curve of the Scouts over other guns, and also the low gravity.

What would work better, in my opinion, would be a pistol 128 tick server that runs similar to a deathmatch server but with the ability to use pistol only, this will draw players who will want to play with the Deagle and also draw players wanting to improve their pistol aim.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

'Sirtron' wrote:
Sounds good, but in the long run, it will not work.

Most people think they are good at Deagle and so they will give it ago but as soon as they start getting out deaged by someone better they will leave, The skill ceiling and the learning curve for the Deagle is a lot higher other guns. The experience can also become harder with players bhopping/running and gunning where they try and make themselves as hard as they can to hit and which will also increase the chance for a player to hang around.

There is a reason why when players on the 1v1 server don't use the Deagle, it's because when they can't get a kill with it then they will stop using it, and it'll be the same with this server you jump on get owned by someone better than you than leave. The reason the scout's server works is because of the lower learning curve of the Scouts over other guns, and also the low gravity.

What would work better, in my opinion, would be a pistol 128 tick server that runs similar to a deathmatch server but with the ability to use pistol only, this will draw players who will want to play with the Deagle and also draw players wanting to improve their pistol aim.

i was thinking that the one of the only reason this may not work is due to our intentions to improve the server. if we were to make deagle sever i think we would have to make it known that it would forever be deagle only . and addition of other weapon would be DUEL only. Deathmatch sounds great if gravity was normal just respawning while 20 people are constantly camping spawn or flying around would quickly become a bigger issue. so as @thrasher said a Deagle server like Scoutz would be a good idea due to the fact those who play 1v1 are there to face off 1 v 1 , deag server would be same as scoutz 12v12MAX and im fully interested in seeing what it could achieve in population and increase of skill for all those in KZG :)

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

I like the idea, I really do, but I'm not sure.
With the convenience and pricing of servers, this idea seems quite small, as in something that could possibly be implemented into 1v1, Competeitive, etc. Because realistically, if we think about it, we would be creating a new server just for a pistol, seems more of an addon. But hey, that's just my opinion.

Have a good one.

You can set your preference to Pistol or even Deagle rounds currently in the 1v1 server. Most of the time you can get quite a few Deagle rounds in each map. Not sure if even entire server dedicated to something an existing server already has the capabilities for is a great idea. Nevertheless I would definitely give it a shot, not sure how long term it would succeed.

• 8 months later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search