SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

!gloves and custom glove skins.

KennySpag

Hey Everyone, Kenny Spaghetti here.

So I have a suggestion for the KZG server. If you haven't read the thread title, I will be discussing the introduction of the glove skins in !ws and the introduction of a command similar to !knife but maybe !gloves. This thread was posted after the Glove Update so the compatibility for this may be easier. (I'm no CSGO genius so I don't know if you can actually make this work. I know that it may now work on servers such as JB and Combat Surf as they have custom player models but in servers such as 1v1, Casual Competitive and other servers that don't support custom player models. I'm not sure if this can be done but I believe that it would be an awesome feature on the KZG servers. Please leave your thoughts down below as I would love to here what you guys have to think about custom gloves and glove skins on the KZG servers.

and then I stairstab you on 300 ping

'ItsRyan' wrote:
This may result in a possible VAC BAN? Unsure @skyPRAH

Also there probably isn't even a plugin to do that since it's so recent, the new new update.

A VAC ban by using a community servers plugin is legitimately impossible. It's the same concept of !knife and !ws.

It would definitely be cool to see on the servers you suggested.

2jz1fkoweayz.png

'ItsRyan' wrote:

Also there probably isn't even a plugin to do that since it's so recent, the new new update.

Yeah I know. I'm sure eventually some one would be able to figure out how to make it work. It would VAC you as it is the same concept as !ws and !knife. We'll have to wait and see.

and then I stairstab you on 300 ping

'ItsRyan' wrote:

This will NOT give players VAC bans. What they can do is blacklist servers for doing such things.
Although there probably isnt a plugin for it YET, but not doubt that someone will create a plugin for this.

giphy (4).gif

'Thrasher' wrote:
ItsRyan wrote:

This will NOT give players VAC bans. What they can do is blacklist servers for doing such things.
Although there probably isnt a plugin for it YET, but not doubt that someone will create a plugin for this.

Yea I know, it would give the servers provider or owner a VAC BAN from creating servers, especially with a new update such as this, they'll be heads on with this one. Obviously someone will make a plugin for this, for a price, hefty tbh.

'ItsRyan' wrote:
Thrasher wrote:
ItsRyan wrote:

Yea I know, it would give the servers provider or owner a VAC BAN from creating servers, especially with a new update such as this, they'll be heads on with this one. Obviously someone will make a plugin for this, for a price, hefty tbh.

lol. Lots of plugins already exsist for this. This is another community idea that valve stole from the community to improve their already huge profits. Ill get around to adding them when I have some spare time. And no, it won't cause any bans.

The gloves they use are actually custom arm models which we already have on the servers that come with player models, its the exact same thing. I could of always just added a gloves/arms section in the store a long time ago. I had been meaning to add them to the aim servers last week.

'ItsRyan' wrote:
Thrasher wrote:
ItsRyan wrote:

Just letting you know, the person who owns the server doesn't get a VAC ban but instead has his server token privileges removed.

2jz1fkoweayz.png

'skyPRAh' wrote:
B1N wrote:
can we add it to surf servers aswell?

Sure. I'll also add a rubbish bin player model for you

I would say add it to mg but wr already have fo many skins when im on the main thing i hear is when are we getting more ct skins

1dMKuuL.png

peter pan tinkerbell GIF

2IT3MhQ.png

PC SPECS: 
Motherboard: the good one 
Graphics card: the good one 
Power supply: the good one 

Case: the square kind 
Cpu: The square one 
Fans: the cooling kind 

PERIPHERALS: 
Mouse: One with snakes on it 
Keyboard: The old one 
Monitor: CRT one 
mouse pad: Paper

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search