SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

My admin Apllication :)

quint3n

Current ingame name :quint3n

What server are you applying for? :KZG Jailbreak

Steam ID :STEAM_0:0:144494684

Where are you located?:New Zealand, Christchurch

Do you have an ingame microphone?:Yes

How many hours on CS:GO?:695

How often do you play CS:GO?:Most days

Have you read the server rules for the server that you are applying for admin on?:Yes many times over

Have you ever donated to the server?:No I'm very poor aha

Name atleast two people who will vouch for you to be an admin: Suggs, Zex and okikp

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming?:I want to be an admin as whenever i am on as i get home due to the time differences in New Zealand there are no other admins on so there is no enforcement for free kill, mic spam and other minor/major rules broken, also i like to have a server clean of overuse of swearing and bullying and i like to ensure everyone can have a good time playing on the server :)

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?:I have been playing jailbreak for a long time now and i know all of the rules, i am a sensible player and know right from wrong, i am friendly and will get along with everyone who obeys the rules and tries to help others to have a good time by not cheating/bullying. I also know what good jailbreak servers need. :)

What do you think of Killzone Gaming?:I think it is a great server, and with a few tweaks the server could be one of the best/friendliest jailbreak servers around :)

Extra (If any) :I would also like to apoligise to ThrasheR on this admin app as i dont think i have done it properly, I am very sorry for abusing you and telling you to learn rules, I thought differently and shouldn't of spammed chat/admin chat about this and maybe just say it once or not say it at all, so once again I am sorry for that abuse.  :) :) :)

76561198249255096.png

+1, He's one of the few regulars who constantly takes a leadership role within the servers when things start to go haywire with no admins on and does a pretty damn good job at it.
He's also extremely active + has a comprehensive understanding of the rules meaning he would be really reliable with an admin position.
Lastly, he has a standout personality implying he gets along with basically everyone, knows how to have fun and ultimately brings positivity onto the server whenever he's on.

Goodluck!
  • Like 2

0lzHluV.png

from what I have seen so far he seems like a good lad +1

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

+1, when I went on the server he was really nice, mature and calm.

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

-1 when I'm on he says "can we get a CT ban on spicy just because" and abuses me quite often. I would not recommend quint3n as an administrator.

Lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely,
I have nobody for my own
I'm so lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely
I have nobody for my own
I'm so lonely.

'SpicyGloobs' wrote:
-1 when I'm on he says "can we get a CT ban on spicy just because" and abuses me quite often. I would not recommend quint3n as an administrator.

In my opinion this is just banter and he is joking around with it, but I'm sure that if it offends you he will be happy to stop

Yeah mate as Daniel says it's all for that top quality banter but if you don't like it I can stop, I see where you're coming from thanks for the feedback though :)

76561198249255096.png

Hi quint3n what do you mean your steam id is viewsy?

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-441726243/cant-stop-changing-1?in=user-441726243/sets/deep-house[/soundcloud]

• 1 month later...
'Panda' wrote:
when I went on the server he was really nice and calm to me sounded like he knows the rules +rep

May I remind you that we aren't just looking for people that 'sound like they know the rules.' 
Just because you jump on the server and he seemed nice and kind and "knew the rules" isn't a good enough reason. 
A senior admin posted prior to this comment saying that +rep's must have a valid reason why said person deserves admin. I simple "+rep, sounds like he knows rules, seems nice." Isn't exactly a valid one

SANDOS
Life's Like a Box of  Chocolates, you can never get the ribbon off.
4505bb32b0e55609f341006538b45913.gif

'SANDOS' wrote:
Panda wrote:
when I went on the server he was really nice and calm to me sounded like he knows the rules +rep

May I remind you that we aren't just looking for people that 'sound like they know the rules.' 
Just because you jump on the server and he seemed nice and kind and "knew the rules" isn't a good enough reason. 
A senior admin posted prior to this comment saying that +rep's must have a valid reason why said person deserves admin. I simple "+rep, sounds like he knows rules, seems nice." Isn't exactly a valid one

There you go I fixed it SANDOS.

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search