SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

B-hop Server

Ka-chow!

I'm from easy surf and on some maps there is B-hop bonuses or maybe even in the actual map. i am enjoying the opportunities i get to B-hop and i think it would be really cool if KZG got its own B-hop server. i can find B-hop servers elsewhere but i really like the KZG servers and i would like to stick to them.

+1 I'd like to learn and practice my movements ;)

"The best way to predict the future is to create it!" ~Abraham Lincoln 
"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." ~Arnold Schwarzenegger
"You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win and expect to win. ~Arnold Schwarzenegger
"You can't climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets" ~Arnold Schwarzenegger

+1 This is would be an awesome addition to the KZG servers. But the question is will.this be coming before or after the zombie served ;) ?

+1

This would be a great addition to the KZG servers and i think it would attract a lot of attention and bring new players into the community :)

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search