SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Harik and Delacey Fan Fiction

Macgreg0rALT

One day a fat man called Harik joined the jailbreak server, he liked to joke around and tell people not to bully 12ies.

He was asked "Harik, who even fucking are you?" and Harik was starting to get really upset that he wasn't making friends on jailbreak, until one day, he met this girl, the girl's name was Delacey. Harik fell in love with Delacey, he fell in love with the admin powers that she had, and how every time one terrorist talked she would mute all Ts for 5 minutes because she was constantly on her period. One day he saw her Facebook, and while looking at her pictures, he accidentally pushed his Push To Talk on TeamSpeak while saying "I would..." everyone started to laugh at Harik, and Delacey was in the channel at the time and she started to blush. "User left your channel." "User was moved out of your channel." Harik and Delacey talked for hours until Sorrow came and started shit talking to Harik. "Look at you, you fat fuck I have huge muscles" Harik said "You have small balls because of the steroids you dickhead." Sorrow started crying and left the channel and Harik and Delacey were left on their own to talk...

TBC

Author: quint3n
Publisher: Macgreg0r

http://killzonegaming.com/showthread.php?tid=2044

bahahahahah good u can have tha skank LMFAO bro this is 2 good @thrasher

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

'Sorrow' wrote:

Nice one kiddo

'Acid' wrote:
To be continued...
Delacey gets banned.
Nice story!

Why u spoil the story wow #blameacid

'Macgreg0r' wrote:
Sorrow wrote:

Nice one kiddo

ok i hope sorrow didnt say that..... Sick of him being disrespectful to her.

@harik jealous of @delacey 's admin powers??? Trigg'd

Was expecting delacey to be green but she's still Admin on forums? Lol

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

never forget what sorrow wrote "bahahahahah good u can have tha skank LMFAO bro this is 2 good Thrasher". I demand an apology. Not something an admin should be saying tbh. Also not the first time he has spoken down on women.

Why wasn't there fan fiction when I played...

if you dog the boys you're invited to be my coffin bearer just so you can let me down one last fucking time cunt

• 2 years later...