SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

going ):

Kwala

Well I have school coming up and I want to give all my efforts towards it so therefore I will stop playing games. I'm leaving for holiday on the 24th so therefore I won't be back until school starts. Therefore, I've decided to create this super cute thread to thank the members for creating a lovely environment for me to admin and play on nearly every day. This will be long so I Don't blame you if you don't read it all. Hopefully this will also set a nice precedent for others making a leaving thread.

Thoughts on KZG
What can I say. We are the most successful Counter-Strike community in Australia. Our Easy Surf is #2 in the world and our other servers are almost always full. For those that didn't know, KZG started off as a single Jailbreak server and Skyprah, Thrasher, some moderators and admins made it happen. Now, the community has many more servers with a lot of new servers coming soon. I'm excited for the things planned for any new and existing players. KZG has always been a fun way for me to relax and just chill out for a bit. If I was bored, stressed, basically any emotion (lol), I would come on the servers and being admin was just a part of the privilege.

Being Senior Admin
Being senior admin has been an extreme honour especially for such a successful community with so many talented, patient and hardworking staff to support me. Being an admin may seem like an easy job but once you get into the job, there's so much more you have to deal with. If you're doing something and someone tells you there's someone misbehaving I know that almost every admin would jump on to control the situation. For admins that have power on more than one server, this makes the process harder as we must remember past rule breakers so that we are not as lenient on them. Being admin was a lot of fun though. Not only does it let you mute and ban bad players, it gives access to the support of the staff team both in and out of the servers. 

Applying for Admin
For those thinking of becoming staff, go for it. Even if you get denied, one, two, even three times, keep trying as I ensure you that it will be worth it in the end. For the qualities needed, try be active on the microphone and try to be friendly to even those that are unfriendly to you as believe me, admins to notice you. 

Web Development
As an end user, you will most likely underestimate the time needed to create and maintain such a large community website. Tito and I have spent countless hours perfecting the site to look and act the way it is. From creating the forum theme from scratch or to simple thing such custom smilies, everything takes time. However, time is something that many of the KZG staff are willing to give up to help the community grow into such a state. To address the accusations. No, I did not copy nor paste any competitor website. Sure, it may look similar but that is hugely due to the fact that myBB is an open source and public forum software. Furthermore, I have created the custom theme to try and divert the look from the common myBB look. Anyways, I'm not here to start anything as I hugely admire and respect owners of any communities because of the dedication and hard working I know that is needed.

Upper Mangement
There have been many players that have made my time at KZG a lot more fun as well as allowed me to do my job at lot easier. Firstly, the myth, the legend, legend 27 (skyprah)

@//Skyprah
There’s not too much to say, yet you’ve done so much. You were the creator, the founder and the owner of this hugely successful server. Although some may not notice. Skyprah obviously puts in the most work into the community and uses a lot of his time to give the players the best experience possible. Without him, there would be no KZG. So if you have time, please thank him and tell him how he makes your experience enjoyable as I know that he definitely made mine enjoyable. The main difference between Skyprah and many other people is that he doesn’t do it for his own benefit. When we started, it was clear that Skyprah wasn’t in it for the money. Skyprah does this as it is his own passion and because he enjoys what he does. There’s a heavy difference between someone that runs a server as a business in comparison to someone that does it out of pure enjoyment and passions. However, if you wish to support Skyprah and the community itself to enjoy more and newer servers, feel free to purchase VIP at the top of the page.

@//Thrasher
Probably has the deepest voice I have ever heard. Anyone that sees him on the servers most likely will refer to him as the guy with the deep voice or for those who are more unfortunate, the guy who banned me/muted me/ gagged me. (lol) Thrasher basically has to deal with all the community issues and does a magnificent job at it. I hugely admire his work and I must say, I definitely couldn’t do the same work at the quality he does. He’s very active in the community and often participates in almost every community event.
Thrasher is one of the coolest KZG members and if you see him make sure to say hi as he is a very friendly guy! Just don’t get on his bad side :p

@//Acid
Amazing friend and is c00lerest. He's been an amaizng (partner?) as a KZG fellow senior admins. We had known each other before KZG so it was great we could work together in the same position. He's a really nice guy so basically just start a conversation with him as I'm sure he enjoys talking with people in KZG

@//Tito
As I’ve mentioned, Tito has definitely helped me so much in my time being senior admin. If I need something done or I need assistance, Tito will be on Teamspeak willing to help every time. He’s a great guy and brings a very positive vibe to the community. Despite his positive personality, he is a very hardworking man and is definitely el chapo.

He will be the new guy in charge of the site and forums. My favourite memory of Tito is when he mocks the kids that used to ask for weespawns (lol)

@//Dopescope
Definitely helps out in KZG A LOT. It is because of his sick rapping that KZG Easy Surf became a lot more popular. He's definitely a people's guy and can create a nice conversation with many other players in the server. I recommended him as a Global Admin because of how capable and dedicated he was to the site and servers. Now, he takes care of a lot of problems on the servers alongside Tito which makes them a nice little team.

Other s1ck guys
@//DeadlyMullet
One of the funniest admins I have ever met. Whenever he's in the server, its' clear he brings a good vibe to the server. Kind of annoying when he trolls me in H1Z1 ):  :rip:
Definitely one of the coolest guys. He makes taking down Minigame trolls ez.

@//Hrollo
Hella fun playing H1Z1 and was recently promoted to Trial Admin on MG. Definitely a cool guy and I was super surprised when you said you were only 14 considering how deep your voice is.

@//Nosey
One of the JB OGs and still hangs around as admin on mainly combat. He's super chill and a great guy to talk to. 

@//Void
Pretty funny guy that cut his vocal chords cut out so that's why he only uses chat, never mic. Really dedicated guy that worked on the TS helping us out a lot!

@//Flexicute
Sick aim moderator and does a hella good job at it as there aren't many aim admins right now. Admire his work.

@//GimmieYoFries
im better than him at simon says. Really cool guy. Met him first at VG on jb. He's also a nice mg admin and deals with players nicely.

@//Cella
Used to chat with you a lot. Was also an OG jb admi, good times.

@//Knight
Probably won't see this but biggest ::silver: on KZG. But also the second coolest asian on KZG. Me being first obviously.

@//Notsuree
Seems like a really good admin that is also very OG.

@//Bullee 
Best SK admin around that puts in a lot of work into his position. Check out his play time :0

@ Jailbreak Admins
You guys put a lot of work in maintaining the server. There are many people that enjoy playing on the JB server because of you guys. With Skyprah constantly adding new features, the experience is clearly very enjoyable.

@"//Sir Blazemore"
 Really dedicated SK admins alongside Bullee. Puts a lot of work in the community.

@//Sorrow 
Really enjoyed being senior alongside you. You helped out a lot in choosing our staff and helped out a lot in MG. Really cool guy. Probably biggest biceps.

@//Element
Was an awesome admin and is nice to anyone that talks to him. Wish you were back on!!!

@//Jinxed
Plays a lot on MG and is a pretty friendly guy. Enjoyed typing hey @jye every time he came on.

@//Conkley
Secondly biggest xd. He's nice to anyone that comes on and always says hi when I come on. Super active and a great guy

@//Volar
The biggest xd. Enjoyed carrying him in comp. Again a friendly guy and I wish you luck in your app to make kzg great again.

@//Ron
biggest skater boi. idk why but he keeps getting stuck on that ledge in acrophobia. (???) killerjarrod has my vouch

@//Ryan
had a fight got knocked out with a simple 1 2 left right sleep. cool guy

@Real Element
not the fake one. cool guys, best profile picture. nice running man.

@/Harik
Really cool guy and nice admin on JB

@ anyone I missed
you make my every day on KZG a great experience, thank you.

overall this thread is the sickest meme and i will miss playing on kzg !!
  • Thanks 1
NksF4lc.png