SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

KZG New staff structure

DeadlyMullet

[align=justify]Hey everyone! Due to the recent departure of our Head admin, we've decided to go through a staff rework on our servers.[/align]
[align=justify]The ranks will go as follows:[/align]
[align=justify]Owner: [/align] [align=justify]@skyprah[/align]
[align=justify]Senior management:[/align] [align=justify]Myself[/align] [align=justify]@Acid[/align] [align=justify]@Sirtron[/align] [align=justify]@Tito[/align] [align=justify]@DopeScope[/align] [align=justify]@Kwala[/align]
[align=justify]There will be new leaders of each server, I advise players of certain servers to add those leaders to better communicate their thoughts and comments[/align] [align=justify]The leaders will be:[/align]
[align=justify]Head of Jailbreak:[/align] [align=justify]@GimmeYoFries[/align]
[align=justify]Head of Surf: [/align] [align=justify]@Harry[/align]
[align=justify]Head of scoutsknives:[/align] [align=justify]@Bullee[/align]
[align=justify]Head of minigames:[/align] [align=justify]@Acid & Myself until a candidate is found[/align]
[align=justify]Head of aim: [/align] [align=justify]TBA[/align]

'Stephhh' wrote:
um no thats you, 1 week ban hello!?!! ahahasghahahhaa

Uhmmm but we're the same person?? Hello? Locked in a closet? Hey!

xoxo bbycakes 

Feels good to be in this position, thanks for the opportunity to represent the surf server :)

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

also regarding issues or anything else be sure to communicate within your server team,
issues are to be resolve among yous, do not go over your Head Admin and contact Owner and Senior Management on a server issue
unless it is necessary. this is to create structure between us, raise communication and also to help those understand each role better.
for any further info feel free to contact anyone in Senior Management

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

SKrrt, still got a place in ma heart thrasher

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif