SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Suggestion

lockhaRt

Hello kzg my suggestion is to reset everyones potion/points on the servers every season. At the end of the season who ever has the most points/in number 1 place gets free vip for a mount ect.
Thanks for reading.

i love the idea of rewarding people for their positions on leaderboards but i think it would be better to reward top 10/5 or whatever to make it a bit easier.

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

'✪ mEdZ' wrote:
i love the idea of rewarding people for their positions on leaderboards but i think it would be better to reward top 10/5 or whatever to make it a bit easier.

Yes that would be a better idea.

This is already a thing, though not every season but every month. At the end of each month, the points all reset and the top 3 positions on each server get VIP...

hsn7VEU.jpg

'TrumperyPear' wrote:
This is already a thing, though not every season but every month. At the end of each month, the points all reset and the top 3 positions on each server get VIP...

No?

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search