SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Christmas Raffle Winners

skyprah

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

CLICK HERE

Thank you everyone for the amazing year. I wish you all a very safe Christmas and I hope you got everything you wanted. For all those who don't celebrate Christmas, I hope you spend your holidays with family and loved ones. I feel proud to have such dedicated staff and players to make this community what it has grown to be. It's all thanks to you!

As a token of appreciation we decided to go all out on the Christmas raffles and Killzone Arena event to give back to the community that has given us so much. For all those who unfortunately didn't win a raffle, there is always next time as we will be constantly adding new raffles and events to the servers. Also there will a delayed snowball fight event most likely on the 27th of December. Whats planned for 2017? Well, you can expect to see new servers coming online towards the end of January!  

So once again I would like to express my gratitude towards you all and wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a great Holidays.

CHRISTMAS RAFFLE WINNERS

Lifetime VIP#3                  not-kenyS

Lifetime VIP#4                 iglie

Lifetime VIP#5                 Spxctator

Lifetime VIP#6                 Shadowkill101

Rocket League #2             Rocko

[align=justify]Battlefield                        Notsuree[/align]
[align=justify]Flip Knife                          Bot Pat

Prizes will be given out over the next few days, this includes any outstanding prizes from previous raffles or events.
[/align]

Too bad I wasn't at my place for Christmas, would've had fun on the server if I were at my house haha. Hope everyone had a good one! Merry-Late-2-Days-Later-Christmas everyone!

-PS, Thanks for using my favorite Christmas song in that link.

Congratulations to the winners, enjoy your prizes!

The official FlipFlopper Signature

Such a rare thing to see ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )