SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Build Wars

ForceX

Yo,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue9Az_WmTxo
The link above is a video of buildwars it is a CS:GO gamemode that I find quite enjoyable.
Purple Dragon was the head admin of a buildwars server until it got hacked and shutdown he then went on to make his own one.
The original buildwars server had max 32+ people.

General Scope Of The Game Mode:

You start off with two teams both teams build bases using props found throughout the CS:GO maps and you can rotate flip and turn these props and use 1 way walls at the end of the timer the team with the most players will go out of their base and go rush the enemies base. The objective is to either find a flaw in their base design or bhop through their base without dying. See through props include: One way gate, Small bookcase and large bookcase. If the tides turn and your team has more players then you have to go rush so lure as many players into your base as possible then kill them.

General Rules:

- You must design your base in such a way that the enemy team can walk through it and not get stuck.
- If you do not rush the enemy team and your team is chosen to rush then it will result in a tp or slay.
- You are only allowed maximum 7 see through props and only 3 of the gates.
- No base camping (If you are not the team to rush you can't camp a base in which a person is forced to come out of).
- No using props to get to another players sky base.
- No mic spam or chat spam.
- No ghosting.
- There must be an exit and entrance into your base (they can be the same).
- No delaying.
- Do not delete props to get out of your base.
- If a play from the enemy team has taken your base you can't delete a prop to get inside or disconnect to delete your props.
- Team with most players must rush.
- If building a fake entrance players must be able to get out again (Do not trap players)
- You cannot spawn saved bases after the wall has dropped.

Thank You.

Looks like a pretty nice idea but I don't think the player base would stick around. The game mode in my opinion would become very repetitive and very boring quickly.

2jz1fkoweayz.png

I'd be more than happy to put up one of these servers but as Harik says it wouldn't have a playerbase. Although with our new hardware for servers, we should be able to run a few of these low pop servers as it will be costing us nothing extra so I'm more than happy to make this.

So im confused does the walls drop or something at a time and i do not see this working very well as people may grief there team as to trapping people and what not in less they can destroy other people's creations i do not see how this would work but would be fun if it does

'Nutella' wrote:
So im confused does the walls drop or something at a time and i do not see this working very well as people may grief there team as to trapping people and what not in less they can destroy other people's creations i do not see how this would work but would be fun if it does
I agree with what you are saying but the wall drops at 20:00, prop blocking other players is an instant slay and you can't delete other peoples prop its not a rule it just doesn't work.

'ForceX' wrote:
Nutella wrote:
I agree with what you are saying but the wall drops at 20:00, prop blocking other players is an instant slay and you can't delete other peoples prop its not a rule it just doesn't work.

That would be hard to manage as you would need 2 admins on each side to spectate the game if not some solid proof is going to need to be made and i only think this proof could be displayed on video and not many people have a youtube channel and a recording software

I like this idea because of its originality. We need an original server fresh idea. This was why scoutzknives was/is so popular.

'Acid' wrote:
I like this idea because of its originality. We need an original server fresh idea. This was why scoutzknives was/is so popular.

I agree completely. I had played this server before and was extremely popular when it came out on a Csgo server platform like KZG. It deserves a trial.
QVoTMQX.jpg
VIP|Jailbreak|Minigames|http://steamcommunity.com/id/diesey/

It is a very fun gamemode, I've played it before and it was decently populated in the evening hours (when you finish work or school till late), but this needs regular moderation to enforce the rules, as prop blocking other peoples bases does occur, you also have to enforce the rule of rushing the other side as people tend to stay in their bases and finish bulding or waiting for their side to get rushed first. Or to make sure that bases are raidable meaning that the person inside hasnt blocked themselves in completly as they must be killable.

The server I use to play on use to have VIP features
* A graplehook for buildmode only
* Skins
* Lasers
* VIP specific Items to build with

OHq987s.png
raven_zpshgjug7tl.png

'SuGaR!' wrote:
It is a very fun gamemode, I've played it before and it was decently populated in the evening hours (when you finish work or school till late), but this needs regular moderation to enforce the rules, as prop blocking other peoples bases does occur, you also have to enforce the rule of rushing the other side as people tend to stay in their bases and finish bulding or waiting for their side to get rushed first. Or to make sure that bases are raidable meaning that the person inside hasnt blocked themselves in completly as they must be killable.

The server I use to play on use to have VIP features
* A graplehook for buildmode only
* Skins
* Lasers
* VIP specific Items to build with

What server?, sounds exactly like the one I played owned by Capone.
QVoTMQX.jpg
VIP|Jailbreak|Minigames|http://steamcommunity.com/id/diesey/

'Nutella' wrote:
ForceX wrote:
Nutella wrote:

That would be hard to manage as you would need 2 admins on each side to spectate the game if not some solid proof is going to need to be made and i only think this proof could be displayed on video and not many people have a youtube channel and a recording software

U dont need a youtube channel or recording software 4 proof. U can do 'record (NAME)' in console which records ur gameplay
and u can send video files to admins on applications like dropbox, skype and much more.

Accepted

It's a good idea for a server but it is extremely unpopular, only a handful of servers are running this game mode worldwide. When we have the new servers and hardware we will look into making a server or making it an event.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search