SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Hello Friends kappa

Harry

Hello Friends,

My name is Harry, which is also my in-game name. I am 16 years old and am a natural born memer, i couldn't stop memeing if I tired.

I have recently been playing KZG JB for nearly half the day, everyday, for the last week (and more previously)

I'm kind of a nerd when it comes to csgo as I reached LEM in Matchmaking and have spent a lot of time on ZTS and Jakeey's surf (about 5 sr's in total) I've also sent a decent amount of hours on VG Jailbreak and also KZG Jailbreak. I'm also kind of a nerd when it comes to Overwatch and League. I'm a beast at Overwatch going 9-1 in the first 10 provisionals, and reached plat in league, which isn't that good.

More personal stuff about me are that I currently do state tennis and previously did state swimming, I'm a fit person who does solo triathlons once a week. I'm not great in school and get average C's

Hope to continue meeting lots of new people in this amazing community

Kind Regards,
-Harry (added extra because just Harry wouldn't fit)

can I get a kappa123 in that chat plz

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

4Head, this post was as cool as dansgame. Nah but for seriousness hi Harry im Sorrow and im pro at csgo, Kappa.

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

Hi Harry, Im just suggesting that you stay away from Sorrow ^^^^^ because he's a dota 2 scrub and we all know the League of legends is the best moba out there, anyways... I'll enjoy seeing you on the server and stealing your blue.

76561198129673465.png

'Daniel' wrote:
GimmeYoFries wrote:
its safe to say that you're the offical meme king.
Hi daniel's mentor

My mentor...Gimme pls

Nice dude, want a medal?
  • Like 1

0lzHluV.png

'GimmeYoFries' wrote:
Daniel wrote:
GimmeYoFries wrote:
its safe to say that you're the offical meme king.
Hi daniel's mentor

My mentor...Gimme pls

Nice dude, want a medal?
I would, could you email one to me?

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

• 2 months later...