SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Admin Application

KAYEX

Server Group Minigames
Steam Account Name: KAYEX
SteamID STEAM_0:0:144792443
Age 14
Description of Yourself Hey im Ethan ive been playing mini games for a while now and i really enjoyed it.
im a chill 14 year old guy who is going into year 11 at school and i take school very seriously but i love to play games :D 
my hobbies are sport, video games obviously, surfing, fishing, hunting, Hang out with friends/talking.

My favorite game is CS:GO i have 1500+ hours And lot of those hours are on KZG servers.
Other games i play are H1Z1, Watch_Dogs2, NBA2K17.
Play Time on the Server/s you're applying for?: 2 Days 10 Hours 20 Minutes
what time do you normally play on the Server you're apply for?: Weekdays: 4:30pm to 11pm/12am
Weekends: 10am to 12am+
Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Blackeren
knxwledge
Hrollo
Players vouching your application? Gyro
yung tom
Panda
Squizzy
Acid
Harik
Milky house
makurega
Volar 
TH3 B3ATS
.exe
Schmaky
jaM
Diesey
RileyFitz
Why do you think you deserve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team? I deserve this position because i am a mature responsible guy and i can have a good time while being strict when necessary.
Im a cheerful guy and just likes to have a good time but with rules in place.
Im a well known guy on KZG servers and i have a lot of friends on KZG which think i would be a good admin.
What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Responsibility, Helpful, Kindness, Strict when necessary, Joyful, Positive vibes,
Have you read the APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS? Yes
Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes
Have you ever donated to Killzone Gaming?: Yes
Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

Thanks for reading!
Criticism is good.
-KAYEX

Edited by Sirtron

How can you say you have other hobbies other than gaming if you stated the time you play on these servers is every time other than school and sleep? But you are a lad and would be a good admin. +rep

'Diesey' wrote:
Super chill guy, massive +rep. He knows when the banters up and when it's not, he's active, skilled at mini games and would be a great admin. Good luck Baeyex

Thanks man

'ph4tba11z37$$' wrote:
How can you say you have other hobbies other than gaming if you stated the time you play on these servers is every time other than school and sleep? But you are a lad and would be a good admin. +rep

When sports starts hahah cheers lad

Gyro's Reply...
Alrighty, where to start. Kayex man I've known you on KZG for quite sometime now and you are a good lad. Should you get admin on KZG mini-games? Yes you should. You are a good outgoing person that can get toxic at times but you know how to keep it cool and control it. Other than that, i reckon you have a good shot at this. All the best mate! 

Да, тоа ебан

'Gyro ®' wrote:
Gyro's Reply...
Alrighty, where to start. Kayex man I've known you on KZG for quite sometime now and you are a good lad. Should you get admin on KZG mini-games? Yes you should. You are a good outgoing person that can get toxic at times but you know how to keep it cool and control it. Other than that, i reckon you have a good shot at this. All the best mate! 

Cheers bro! Appreisiate it.

Although i don't really play on minigames, i did play with you on jailbreak for quite a bit and you were joyful and fun to play with. i reckon you would make a great minigame admin.
+rep

chill man from Jb known Kayex for long time his always willing to help and stick out his neck for someone else, never seen him intentionally break a rule; he didn't often enforce anything ethier though, such as mic spam or rules not being followed. if his attuned as well on mini-games as he is on jailbreak he would make a great candidate for mini-games staff! I just reckon he needs to try more on telling others off as i haven't seen much of that from him, but other then that +rep

A Fossil of the past

U9bsnjc.gif

You're a chill dude, but I've seen you mic spam, a lot.

An admin shouldn't have 65 comm bans (Communications Blocklist Overview - Total Blocks: 65)

Neutral. +1, good luck

EDIT: After consideration KAYEX has changed dramatically and sets a good example to other players, and no longer mic spams.

He is a very trust worthy fun player to play with and is nice towards the server i give a big +rep
Good luck KAYEX and if you get admin i hope it go's well for you in the future

+1 Really nice guy, knows rules, Sometimes can be disrespectful but most of the time hes respectful, Enforces rules (Sometimes)...
Kayex you seem like a nice guy can get alittle toxic and annoying but seems that you have stopped in the pass couple of days so +1 good luck man.

y5ip5wosivqbljiyabwe.gif
get?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.axgig.com%2Fimagiphy.gif

'Dongle' wrote:
You're a chill dude, but I've seen you mic spam, a lot.

An admin shouldn't have 65 comm bans (Communications Blocklist Overview - Total Blocks: 65)

Neutral.

EDIT: You are also required to be of atleast 15 years of age to apply for admin.

Yeah i know man i had been a troll for abit and got some mutes this past week ive been cleaning up my act and trying to help out in ways.
And there are a few exceptions for age applying do mod/admin.

'TH3B3ATS' wrote:
Although i don't really play on minigames, i did play with you on jailbreak for quite a bit and you were joyful and fun to play with. i reckon you would make a great minigame admin.
+rep

Thanks dude

'.exe' wrote:
chill man from Jb known Kayex for long time his always willing to help and stick out his neck for someone else, never seen him intentionally break a rule; he didn't often enforce anything ethier though, such as mic spam or rules not being followed. if his attuned as well on mini-games as he is on jailbreak he would make a great candidate for mini-games staff! I just reckon he needs to try more on telling others off as i haven't seen much of that from him, but other then that +rep

Cheers dude!

'❤Rin❤' wrote:
He is a very trust worthy fun player to play with and is nice towards the server i give a big +rep
Good luck KAYEX and if you get admin i hope it go's well for you in the future

Cheers Rin means a lot buddy!

'Hrollo134' wrote:
+1 Really nice guy, knows rules, Sometimes can be disrespectful but most of the time hes respectful, Enforces rules (Sometimes)...
Kayex you seem like a nice guy can get alittle toxic and annoying but seems that you have stopped in the pass couple of days so +1 good luck man.

Cheers Hrollo have been cleaning up my act on mini games past week or so and i intend to carry on.

Kayex did mic spam for a bit (I would know as I was the one who muted him the majority of the time).

But since then he cleaned up his act alot and acted like a very mature and knowledgeable person. Kayex is very fun to hang out with and always bring a joyful cheerful and relaxed attitude to the server. I have seen him help out players on some occasions and isnt afraid to tell people to follow the rules regardless of whether he is admin or not.

'Blackeren' wrote:
Kayex did mic spam for a bit (I would know as I was the one who muted him the majority of the time).

But since then he cleaned up his act alot and acted like a very mature and knowledgeable person. Kayex is very fun to hang out with and always bring a joyful cheerful and relaxed attitude to the server. I have seen him help out players on some occasions and isnt afraid to tell people to follow the rules regardless of whether he is admin or not.

Thanks sathy your the man

+rep has changed from old kayex to half annoying cunt
but would make a good admin slayin delayers like macgregfag although only a trial period would rrally show his tru potential

76561198249255096.png

I have talked to @KAYEX alot and he is nice, funny and active on minigames. I believe if @KAYEX was an admin he would do an amazing job. +1

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

• My Name is Tito locked this topic