SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Admin Application

KAYEX

'quint3n' wrote:
+rep has changed from old kayex to half annoying cunt
but would make a good admin slayin delayers like macgregfag although only a trial period would rrally show his tru potential

Cheers bro! hahaha

'Panda' wrote:
I have talked to @KAYEX alot and he is nice, funny and active on minigames. I believe if @KAYEX was an admin he would do an amazing job. +1

Cheers panda bruv!

+rep KAYEX has changed from the jailbreak KAYEX, Like what quinfag said he will slay me when I delay :-)

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

'Zek' wrote:
+rep why is my vouch not there???

Cheers dude so what actually happened is i made my app and i clicked back and then forward and everything was gone so i had to do again and i forgot your sorry dude

'Av Gaming' wrote:
+rep really chill and friendly guy, knows how to deal with multiple different situations. In my opinion deserves admin.

Cheers dude! Really Appresiate it!

'Chewbacca ♥' wrote:
KAYEX wrote:
Thanks for reading!
Criticism is good.
-KAYEX
Great Frend Helpful on Mini Games Always on Team Speak +rep +1 keep up the Great work

'Chewbacca ♥' wrote:
Chewbacca ♥ wrote:
KAYEX wrote:
Thanks for reading!
Criticism is good.
-KAYEX
Great Frend Helpful on Mini Games Always on Team Speak +rep +1 keep up the Great work

Thanks chewie :)

100% admin material, chill bloke really active on minigames and always keeps the server under control when its going haywire when no admins are on. Definatly deserves admin, great guy and super fun to hang around and talk to. HUGE +rep !! :)

'yung tom' wrote:
100% admin material, chill bloke really active on minigames and always keeps the server under control when its going haywire when no admins are on. Definatly deserves admin, great guy and super fun to hang around and talk to. HUGE +rep !! :)

Cheers tom try my best!

'Stephhh' wrote:
You have to be atleast 15 for admin???
 @Hrollo134 and @Harik are both 14 years old but still got accepted for admin. 

So yeah there are some exceptions :)

This guy in my eyes was a bit shaky to begin with, but during the past couple of weeks, I've been playing with him on teamspeak. Gave him my +rep because I think he deserves a shot at the admin position. Loyal bitch, coolio dude and is also always active.

GL fam xox

Recently i've seen a very big improvment from KAYEX. When we are on the server together I see KAYEX trying to enforce the rules and he tries to help the server stay mic/chat spam free. KAYEX knows the rules pretty well and he isn't scared to enforce them. There a times where he can get slightly out of hand and he tends to take "Banter" a little bit too far and on some occasions he mic spams. Compared to 2 or so months ago KAYEX has improved alot. He shows much more maturity now and is much more kind towards regular members. If he improves on these 2 things between now and when his application is denied/accepted I think he'll be a great candidate.

Edited by Harik

2jz1fkoweayz.png

• My Name is Tito locked this topic