SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

MG Revamp?

Nutella

So let's get started I would like to reform the way MG is. So first I will explain it so you would start of in an arena FFA knife battle there will be one winner and one only the finally player that is standing will be teleported to an arena where he/she can pick a map now the way i would like this to be laid out is there would be 4 - 5 walls and on these walls there will be pictures of maps but all the maps will have titles on saying what they are and the map name so there will be a wall with surf - surf combat another wall with climb - course map ect. Now with the missing spots at this point in time i could not think of something that would be fun to fill them in but it would be great if you guys could leave any idea's. Now with the arena FFA battle at the start i feel this will be a big change and be more fun for players and this will happen every 30 mins - or until the map is over.

If you guys have any questions just type a comment down below and if you like this idea leave a +1 thanks guys.

Cunce and I were discussing this idea for a solid hour on mg whilst you put in your 2 cents on the idea, the concept of a server with multiple game modes exactly how you've described above came from him and I.

'Eazy (2)' wrote:
Cunce and I were discussing this idea for a solid hour on mg whilst you put in your 2 cents on the idea, the concept of a server with multiple game modes exactly how you've described above came from him and I.

i know who cunce is but im sorry but who are you and this is my idea i have heard cunce talk about adding some kinda of different gamemodes into mg but that was on climb on a different server and thats not what my idea is yes i said add the gamemodes i said but no its different to what he said and i have not seen you on the server

I was on the climb server with you, it was Cunce and I discussing it and you telling us it was a shit idea. It was on DTK, kz_rize. w/Rawr and cucne. Don't play dumb you've literally stolen the idea from us and claiming it as your own when you were telling us that it would be stupid and wouldn't work.

so you're suggesting that one player should be given power to determine the map for 38 people, where the majority might not even like the map choice?

• Like 1
o.O Does this smell like chloroform to you? o.O

'Eazy (2)' wrote:
I was on the climb server with you, it was Cunce and I discussing it and you telling us it was a shit idea. It was on DTK, kz_rize. w/Rawr and cucne. Don't play dumb you've literally stolen the idea from us and claiming it as your own when you were telling us that it would be stupid and wouldn't work.

ok i give up all i remember is that it was rawr and cunce not you just them they cunce said that they need to add new maps i said they should add climb and stuff cunce said it would be cool then i said but idk if it would work so i added the arena pvp thing at the beginning shal we get cunce in here

'Not A Cop' wrote:
so you're suggesting that one player should be given power to determine the map for 38 people, where the majority might not even like the map choice?

well yes but i feel that mg is getting boring and adding this could be good for the players and would be fun at the start and stuff

No, the way he has explained it doesn't sound quite pleasing. What we suggested was a Multi-game server where you join for the fact that it doesnt stay on one gamemode, not replacing minigames or anything but a server itself that is multigames that people will join for the fact that it is multiple gamemodes not just set around one.

'Nutella' wrote:
Not A Cop wrote:

well yes but i feel that mg is getting boring and adding this could be good for the players and would be fun at the start and stuff

Yes, however, if you give one player the opportunity to choose the map for the majority, there's a even higher chance of our player base decreasing. The point of the map voting system is to satisfy the majority of the server; not to increase the fun of one player.
  • Like 1

Get Cunce in here because it was him and I discussing it, he's remember who I am because i helped him explain to you for an hour that North Korea isn't going to bomb Australia because you had a fucking anxiety attack

'Eazy (2)' wrote:
No, the way he has explained it doesn't sound quite pleasing. What we suggested was a Multi-game server where you join for the fact that it doesnt stay on one gamemode, not replacing minigames or anything but a server itself that is multigames that people will join for the fact that it is multiple gamemodes not just set around one.

This sounds more logical of an idea. However, the reason why not many servers do it because it becomes pretty chaotic when choosing the maps and it completely splits up the player base.
  • Like 1

'Not A Cop' wrote:
Eazy (2) wrote:

This sounds more logical of an idea. However, the reason why not many servers do it because it becomes pretty chaotic when choosing the maps and it completely splits up the player base.

Yeah that seems pretty fair. Really it was just an idea at first, definitely had it's flaws and definitely wouldn't have wanted it on the forums until it was a properly looked at and thought about idea instead of just a late night thought.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search