SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

What theme do you like?

My Name is Tito

What Theme do you like?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. What Theme do you like?

• Surface Dark
    • Titan - IPS Focus (Default)
    • Veizor

You can Change themes at the bottom of the site page. also comment below to explain why if you want?

Edited by My Name is Tito

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

Surface Dark and Veizor are definitely the best 

Edited by knxwledge
  • Like 2

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

I like the one where it doesn't change everyday and confuses my little brain that has been made for surf and only surf.

But if i had to be smart and serious even though that isn't fun at all the dark one is #1 wr beater theme

Edited by speedy surf boy

#unbanfluffys

Don't like Titan, too heavy and slow. Definitely Surface Dark, appeals to my need for minimalism and modernism :)

"Your thoughts are silenced."

Nyx-Assassin-Fan-Art-4.jpg

i like both Titan and Surface Dark but i feel Surface dark could do with some minor tweaking to make it a bit more interesting instead of so bland

Edited by kin37ik - 浪人

I think with some editing Titan could be a great theme. Some things that I think could be fixed/changed/removed include:

• "Change Background Image" tab, have 1 minimalistic picture for everyone. I think a white background would work fantastic with the grey theme we have currently.
  • Make the panel background for "Announcements, Posts etc" a red sort of colour. This fits in with the white background and the grey theme.

2jz1fkoweayz.png

I greatly prefer the old one. Matches the logo and looks nicer

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-441726243/cant-stop-changing-1?in=user-441726243/sets/deep-house[/soundcloud]

• 2 weeks later...