SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

SPEED SUR BO ADMINISTRATOR  APPLICATIO v2.0

INTRODUCTION:

My name is..
SPEED SUR BOY 
I am a professionally trained surfer! I have completed many surf maps and consider myself to be an extremely talented surfer! I also top 10 Skate & Strike surfer.
I hail from Atmoz's mansion in the woods and have come to the mainland to help all the helpless trash surfers become good like me and beat wrs.
I also am the the gift to the world and have been blessed with god tier zoning skills.

PREVIOU ADMIN  EXPERIENCE:

I was a admin of a 8 way Skype call for an unfathomable amount of hours, the members of this call included the following:
Fluffys, Atmoz, Jakeey, Fresh, whateva bra, wonton, Nobunaga and Hyper.

After that call my life went into ruin and i was homeless for many years. One day I found a Macbook on the ground with CS:GO on it and because Head Admin of VeeGee after i made the Developer rage quit cause he was a trash kid.

WHY DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD BE FIT IN THADMINISTRATOR ROLL?:

I'm the worlds speediest surf boy.

I also am a pro surfer on the following games: CS:SO, CS:S, TF2, CS.16, Gary's Mod, Roblox, Sims 4 and Skate & Strike!

Did i forget to mention that i am an elite tier surfer and if i got the administrator position i would teach the trash surfers of KZG how to become god tier surfers?!

I CAN TAKE A FUCKING JOKE

WELL KNOWN PLAYERS WHO CAN EXPRESS THEIR ACCEPTANCE OF MY POSITION AS BEING AN ADMIN:

Fluffys, Atmoz, Fresh, whateva bra, Tay, Chibi, Raven, Barchy, Harry, BOB ROSS, Dad, Chooky04, sushi, Delroy, Donkey, Hyper, Iglie, Small Cat, Systm, Troflecopter, Beetle179, Buzz, Ignis, CRASH FORT, B1N, synki, Tempest, Famoos, WhySoSerious, Dubzz Fx,, Sid, draph, xtpc, frankie, mzi111a, and best not forget my main man fluffys

Here are some of my heros i aspire to be:
fluffys, Atmoz, Fresh, Jakeey, Tay, Wonton

THANK U ALL FOR READING! 

#unbanfluffys2k17

To prove my surf skills here is me beating the surf_mesa world record! I did it real speedy!

Edited by speedy surf boy
  • Downvote 2

#unbanfluffys

• sm! locked this topic