SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[KZG] Skate & Strike | Dedicated server suggestion

Chibi

Skate and Strike©

Hi guys! Chibi here!

I would like to bring something to the table that could potentially revolutionize KZG and blow our name up on the global scale.

I bring to you: Skate and Strike©.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.msgames.SkateAndStrike

In this Skate & Strike© game you will fight with and race against your opponents on your skateboard and with your guns and skills. Outstrip your opponents by racing faster or stop them by destroying them.

With your points, you can buy new skateboards to surf faster, or you can buy new weapons to destroy your opponents. You can also customize your skateboard with new skins(updates are coming soon).

I believe with a dedicated server we could bring a whole new variety of players into our community, ultimately growing us exponentially.

I have a lot of experience in this game (2000+ hours)

And would willingly dedicate all my time on helping it grow. 

Thanks for reading my suggestion! 

Sorry for using such big text my eyes just don't work well :(

I have included some pictures. Hopefully it helps you understand the quality and potential of this game.

I can understand if you reject this suggestion. My backup plan is to become a cancer patient and request this to become a reality through the make a wish® foundation. No hard feelings :).

imgres.jpg

screen520x924 (1).jpeg

screen520x924.jpeg

unnamed.png

Edited by Thrasher
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 2

+1 THIS IS WHAT THE SERVER NEEDS TO THRIVE!

#unbanfluffys

Edited by speedy surf boy

#unbanfluffys

3 hours ago, Diesey said:

I'd like to see where this could go. Sounds fun and could be interesting. However, I question how hard it would be to implement as a server. We'll see what the Seniors have to say :3

+REP

I have absolutely no idea

• Downvote 1

This kinda sounds like combat surf. Can you explain to me if the more time you play the better your skill set gets? To me that would all have to be reset after each game or people will get OP as fuck and no new player will be able to kill them, making hard to grow the server. 

Also from never playing the mobile app and just watching the video, it looks like they just copied CS:GO surf maps. I reason these sort of games work are because they can have a HUGH player base and constantly have people playing the game, lets say at night I can just jump on the server do tricks and level up and bam I am now a god. But to prevent that you would have to have 5 people on the server for points to start recording, not many people will connect until the 5 players are on which can mean fewer people are willing to play the server. 

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

Although the idea sounds good, I feel as if it would end up the same as CTF and Soccer. It will be fun for a while, but die off pretty quickly. 

But you never know I  suppose, I'll be interested to see how this develops. 

"Your thoughts are silenced."

Nyx-Assassin-Fan-Art-4.jpg

1 hour ago, Void said:

Although the idea sounds good, I feel as if it would end up the same as CTF and Soccer. It will be fun for a while, but die off pretty quickly. 

But you never know I  suppose, I'll be interested to see how this develops. 

they said that about kzg skill surf and look where it is now its exactly the same but have faith in the chibi he knows what he doing. he is very smart.

#unbanfluffys

+rep GOod idea that should be added! i think it would be good if u could have 2 skatebords at 1 time!

Edited by My Name is Tito

8 hours ago, Sirtron said:

This kinda sounds like combat surf. Can you explain to me if the more time you play the better your skill set gets? To me that would all have to be reset after each game or people will get OP as fuck and no new player will be able to kill them, making hard to grow the server. 

Also from never playing the mobile app and just watching the video, it looks like they just copied CS:GO surf maps. I reason these sort of games work are because they can have a HUGH player base and constantly have people playing the game, lets say at night I can just jump on the server do tricks and level up and bam I am now a god. But to prevent that you would have to have 5 people on the server for points to start recording, not many people will connect until the 5 players are on which can mean fewer people are willing to play the server. 

It has a huge depth of skill that takes many hours to master and is like a combat/skill crossover

Edited by My Name is Tito

Hi everyone! I am co-founder of Skate & Strike :) Very soon, we will start developing multiplayer mode. We appreciate any suggestions from you!

• Sirtron locked and unlocked this topic
  • Sirtron locked this topic