skyprah

New features for VIP?

skyprah

Just wondering if anyone has any ideas for things they would like to see for VIPs. New features, commands, shop items or anything you can think of.

One thing that is coming soon is an advanced custom weapon menu for VIP only. This is similar to the custom knives but will be a lot more advanced with new weapon skins, animations and custom sounds so that you can hear and everyone around you can hear your custom weapon. This will only featured on selected servers and is still a few weeks away from being complete.

• Like 1

quint3n

basildoom fanboy

Ec1ipse

New weapon skins lol

I still want my Nike Girl Player Model ;)

skyprah
31 minutes ago, quint3n said:

basildoom fanboy

Considering I was using custom weapons in the servers prior to him and also considering I was replacing weapon models back in cs 1.6. So maybe he is fanboying me? Once again quinten with no valid input at all.

Edited by skyprah
  • Like 6

quint3n
10 minutes ago, skyprah said:

Considering I was using custom weapons in the servers prior to him and also considering I was replacing weapon models back in cs 1.6. So maybe he is fanboying me? Once again quinten with no valid input at all.

considering you literally said in ts you got inspo from him????????????????????????????????????????

skyprah
47 minutes ago, quint3n said:

considering you literally said in ts you got inspo from him????????????????????????????????????????

Yeah reminded me to work on a v2 for custom weapons. I had planned to add custom knife textures to ws for months and months.

Click here dumbo

Edited by skyprah

Macgregor

my nose?

Ironstrike

Custom player models? Or was the a like game breaking reason we took them out

skyprah
17 minutes ago, Ironstrike said:

Custom player models? Or was the a like game breaking reason we took them out

Yeah thanks for reminding me. I'll add some new skins to scouts within the next 2 days.

medzii

maybe the ability to call a music vote? idk how useful this would b as it isnt necessarily a vips job but it could be a worthy implementation

quint3n
2 hours ago, skyprah said:

Yeah reminded me to work on a v2 for custom weapons. I had planned to add custom knife textures to ws for months and months.

Click here dumbo

calling me a dumbo, alright baldy

Sting

Definitely more player skins for both T and CT for VIPs, that would be cool

Ironstrike
11 hours ago, ✪ mEdZ said:

maybe the ability to call a music vote? idk how useful this would b as it isnt necessarily a vips job but it could be a worthy implementation

Yea good idea. But it doesnt matter cause they cant do anything about it anyway

medzii
7 hours ago, Ironstrike said:

Yea good idea. But it doesnt matter cause they cant do anything about it anyway

the could contact an admin and advise against the person playing music. its not much but better than nothing. ive heard time and time again that people think vips should be able to do things like this as there arent enough admins so there are blank spots where no admin is online. there isnt much u can do without turning a vip into a mod so i feel this is an appropriate addition

「Koi」

a new custom knife maybe a sword

Ironstrike

I think rather then adding more perms for vips. Servers that dont have enough admins should off more positions. I disagree with every person who says that there arent enough admins in some particular servers. Jailbreak has a at least a mod on whenever i come on and scoutez always has a admin if not two. When i go on mini games generally there is a staff member on but i can't say about the other servers. Give other players admin who deserve it instead of adding new perms. 

Also there are PLENTY of immature vips that cant handle muting perms.

medzii
1 hour ago, Ironstrike said:

I think rather then adding more perms for vips. Servers that dont have enough admins should off more positions. I disagree with every person who says that there arent enough admins in some particular servers. Jailbreak has a at least a mod on whenever i come on and scoutez always has a admin if not two. When i go on mini games generally there is a staff member on but i can't say about the other servers. Give other players admin who deserve it instead of adding new perms. 

Also there are PLENTY of immature vips that cant handle muting perms.

yeah i definitely agree that the situation has gotten a lot better but there are obviously still going to be some blank points where no member of staff is online. I've never seen anyone on the 1v1 server but then again I've not seen a vip either. Point is, it doesn't hurt and it just provides slightly more control over trolls.

Zazer
1 hour ago, ✪ mEdZ said:

yeah i definitely agree that the situation has gotten a lot better but there are obviously still going to be some blank points where no member of staff is online. I've never seen anyone on the 1v1 server but then again I've not seen a vip either. Point is, it doesn't hurt and it just provides slightly more control over trolls.

just btw medz, VIP doesn't show up on the 1v1 server as it shows the arena tag. apart from that, agree completely

medzii
43 minutes ago, Zazer said:

just btw medz, VIP doesn't show up on the 1v1 server as it shows the arena tag. apart from that, agree completely

ahhhh truuueee. either way i havent seen a name ive recognized but eh, im not on often at all

Zazer
2 hours ago, ✪ mEdZ said:

ahhhh truuueee. either way i havent seen a name ive recognized but eh, im not on often at all

haha alright man <3

drugz
On 09/02/2017 at 5:22 PM, Zazer said:

Maybe if we could get both of those things would be cool ^

• Like 1

Zazer
22 minutes ago, drugz said:

Maybe if we could get both of those things would be cool ^

ye that would be cool, btw if you do /v and message all the vips you can find out that way who responds in vip chat :D

drugz
36 minutes ago, Zazer said:

ye that would be cool, btw if you do /v and message all the vips you can find out that way who responds in vip chat :D

Lol yeah, but not everyone responds.

• Like 1

Zazer
55 minutes ago, drugz said:

Lol yeah, but not everyone responds.

tru lol

Squizzy

Meme Sprays (for JB and any other servers that have the spray command that I am unaware of)