skyprah

New features for VIP?

skyprah
46 minutes ago, Squizzy said:

Meme Sprays (for JB and any other servers that have the spray command that I am unaware of)

Yes I can do this. If we can get 10+ images posted here I will add them to the sprays menu for vip only

Jarrod

noobprah with a defuser  - custom model 

Zazer
9 hours ago, Jarrod said:

noobprah with a defuser  - custom model 

+1

• Like 1

Wolfleader

Lazer

Maybe A !votekick !votemute !votegag

i have seen multiple admins unavaliable and i think vips can help others by doing that there i feel vip's dont get to help as much as they can - we get given special shit, but why harass an admin for a small mute etc etc there are people in this community that i know are capeable of this i think we should give this a go

Khael
14 minutes ago, Lazer said:

i have seen multiple admins unavaliable and i think vips can help others by doing that there i feel vip's dont get to help as much as they can - we get given special shit, but why harass an admin for a small mute etc etc there are people in this community that i know are capeable of this i think we should give this a go

I agree these !vote things would be a great thing to have, this would have pros and cons and would definitely be abused. If a certain player abuses to much then their perms to !vote command removed? If that's the case than this may be a good thing to have. 

Swiftzz ♛
13 minutes ago, Lazer said:

This is an alright idea but you got to think about both sides (what good could happen) and (what bad could happen)

-Good:

• Mature, Good thinking VIP's could be good and mute the micspammers.
  • It will help when no admins/moderators are on.

-Bad

• Immature Vip's could abuse this power and use it for the wrong purpose.
  • When there is a normal player (Let's say a "Squeaker" *As they all say* is just talking) and a person votes to mute since his/her's voice is "annoying"

This could be used but can have some ups and downs, as i sorted out.

I honestly dont know about this idea but any further suggestions?

skyprah
25 minutes ago, Swiftzz ♛ said:

This is an alright idea but you got to think about both sides (what good could happen) and (what bad could happen)

-Good:

• Mature, Good thinking VIP's could be good and mute the micspammers.
  • It will help when no admins/moderators are on.

-Bad

• Immature Vip's could abuse this power and use it for the wrong purpose.
  • When there is a normal player (Let's say a "Squeaker" *As they all say* is just talking) and a person votes to mute since his/her's voice is "annoying"

This could be used but can have some ups and downs, as i sorted out.

I honestly dont know about this idea but any further suggestions?

Trialed this and as you said above, it doesn't work due to the amount of VIPs. Selecting mature VIPs would work and think should most definitely happen as there is some really good VIP players across the servers/forums. Our demos page will be going online in a week which will display all demos across majority of the servers, round by round and uploaded automatically. We could add an additional symbol to clearly identify if a player has used the vote mutes during the round. Demos will also be flagged if players have made a !report in game with information regarding the report. 

• Like 1

Lazer

@skyprah on an old server i used to play there was also a !cancelvote - - any vote that has been called is cancelled i feel there is people who are able to abuse this etc and they will thats why the recording system may help, any form of abuse can be looked at and removed the perms of people who do

Swiftzz ♛
18 hours ago, skyprah said:

Trialed this and as you said above, it doesn't work due to the amount of VIPs. Selecting mature VIPs would work and think should most definitely happen as there is some really good VIP players across the servers/forums. Our demos page will be going online in a week which will display all demos across majority of the servers, round by round and uploaded automatically. We could add an additional symbol to clearly identify if a player has used the vote mutes during the round. Demos will also be flagged if players have made a !report in game with information regarding the report. 

I completely agree with the selection of certain VIPs, We could pick out the most mature, active and responsible VIPs and it'll work decently fine.

!report would work indeed, lets say the server is at its downtime, late in the night and all the admins/mods are offline, they could simply do !report and maybe state the problem at hand to be handled later.

$crim
9 hours ago, Lazer said:

@skyprah on an old server i used to play there was also a !cancelvote - - any vote that has been called is cancelled i feel there is people who are able to abuse this etc and they will thats why the recording system may help, any form of abuse can be looked at and removed the perms of people who do

Yeah, but would there be another vote to cancel the vote, or would it be canceled straight away?

Lazer

@DailyDoseOfCodex straight up however the person who called vote has to

$crim
8 minutes ago, Lazer said:

@DailyDoseOfCodex straight up however the person who called vote has to

English?

Flexicute

My suggestion is being added so I'm happy tbh.

Steve

I don't have any ideas but I agree 100% VIP's should have more of the "in-game perks"

Eatthedead7

Hmm how about being able to pick the wear on your weapons and get guns in surf and maybe less spray paint cool down tine?

Mtb

I believe VIP should have the ability to choose / Change their wear on their guns/Knifes.

8 hours ago, eatthedead7 said:

Hmm how about being able to pick the wear on your weapons

Eatthedead7

Yea some skins look better in scratched and it's a good easy future to add I would imagine 

Σxoticrage

I think you need to get the id of every skin to make that work, not 100%

Legacy

I would love if we could get the Ghost Rider Player model added for T Side in the VIP Shop Menu On Combat Surf ( The Same One You Have On Jailbreak ).

Kind Regards,

Oracle

Edited by Oracle | Static
Changing Grammar
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Super_Soc

On Combat Surf we don't have VIP titles and staff titles on the scoreboard, and I have spoken to some people and they would like it if those titles were introduced on Combat Surf. 

Σxoticrage
11 minutes ago, Super_Soc said:

On Combat Surf we don't have VIP titles and staff titles on the scoreboard, and I have spoken to some people and they would like it if those titles were introduced on Combat Surf. 

We had the titles before but idk why it got removed should be cool to have back

Eatthedead7

Ummm just looking through this alot of people say custom weapons and stuff but I think that the custom weapon models would work well in aim .

I saw a custom model of a really cool ak that's white and gold and sparkles a little 

So maybe 25k credits for Normie's (jk <3) and 7.5k creds for VIP?

That's if you enable the store on aim again (unless u have I'm not to smart hehe)

If you want I can link you a video with the custom ak model aswell 

krewzy
11 hours ago, eatthedead7 said:

Ummm just looking through this alot of people say custom weapons and stuff but I think that the custom weapon models would work well in aim .

I saw a custom model of a really cool ak that's white and gold and sparkles a little 

So maybe 25k credits for Normie's (jk <3) and 7.5k creds for VIP?

That's if you enable the store on aim again (unless u have I'm not to smart hehe)

If you want I can link you a video with the custom ak model aswell 

Btw I’ve seen that and it won’t actually sparkle. That’s just video FX. Lol but alg custom weapons would be great in the aim servers

• Like 1