SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Reduce Flashbangs to 1 per person

ioutrankyou

Casual Competitive is a casual style of comp so theres 15 rounds but people dont take it seriously, not its comp but with a tint of casual.

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

17 minutes ago, Macgregor said:

Casual Competitive is a casual style of comp so theres 15 rounds but people dont take it seriously, not its comp but with a tint of casual.

this has nothing to do with the post

76561198249255096.png

Would agree but kind of goes against the competitive rule set with casual times/collisions. I wouldn't mind giving it a trial to see how it feels as long as we revisit this in a week or so (after the changes made) to see how people have reacted and make sure the player base is happy. +1

Edited by panthA

On 13/02/2017 at 9:22 PM, Sirtron said:

This is a possibility, would like to hear casual comp players thoughts. @panthA @tjweary   @drugz @lockhaRt

I think that there's a possibility that this would better the performance of SOME users, but I think that ultimately it will just end in more people asking why they can only buy one flash :P

Edited by drugz
  • Like 1
76561198094955365.png

i personally only play with 1 flash anyway, i see a lot of people do prefer two. but at the same time... the amount of flashes going out in a 15v15 is excessive... i wouldn't have an issue with it... also im not sure if it has been done but a limit on how many we can buy would be great, since some people sit around in warmup or start of rounds and just flash there own team mate for personal enjoyment.... i dont see how it would be fun since you flash/deafen yourself at the same time.

anyway. maybe we could trial single flash and if it doesnt cut down on the excessive flashes then we just keep it at two.

My pickle is not up for the tickle >.<

sober.gif

• 2 weeks later...

the server is pretty close to full most of the time I am on.. and I agree flashing is overwhelming this isnt a 5v5 you cant walk far without being double blinded, then smoke is everywhere.. too much going on one flash is enough per person. @skyprah @Sirtron

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

19 hours ago, BuLLee said:

the server is pretty close to full most of the time I am on.. and I agree flashing is overwhelming this isnt a 5v5 you cant walk far without being double blinded, then smoke is everywhere.. too much going on one flash is enough per person. @skyprah @Sirtron

After reply's from everyone else i've realised that 1 per person is enough when your whole team is using them. But if you are in a dud team, which can happen alot. You really could do with that second flash. We get alot of regular's in the Cas Comp servers, and i reckon this would cause to much a hassle of people constantly asking why only 1 flash. I don't think it should be considered anymore.

Edited by ioutrankyou

2 hours ago, ioutrankyou said:

After reply's from everyone else i've realised that 1 per person is enough when your whole team is using them. But if you are in a dud team, which can happen alot. You really could do with that second flash. We get alot of regular's in the Cas Comp servers, and i reckon this would cause to much a hassle of people constantly asking why only 1 flash. I don't think it should be considered anymore.

I fully agree with you however lets weigh it out.

two flashes is nothing but an advantage to get a kill, having one flash can also get you a kill or an escape route.. however having too many flashes ruins the experience for a few.. getting more kills compared to dying a lot is nothing but a want rather than a need. so having two flashes is not extremely important or needed, however being flashes a lot by 8-12 (realistic number not all teams carry two flashes consistently) is still a lot. keep in mind even in normal 5v5 comp, not the whole team is able to carry full flashes as you have to strategically play and someone carrys the nades while the other would carry a stronger weapon, working as a team and taking the game seriously to not lose global rank.
Since you have become an admin and  I am sure you will be a good admin, I think you should initiate a poll vote about this in a new thread.

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency