SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

GIVEAWAY!

jackson

GIVEAWAY TIME!

I AM GIVING AWAY A COPY OF DEAD BY DAYLIGHT!

All you have to do is leave a comment and you'll be entered!

But!

This isn't just any comment.

To be fully entered you must say who your favorite staff member is and leave a comment that acknowledges their hard work and dedication. 

The staff of KZG work constantly to provide us with superb gaming experiences without the hassle of rule breakers and without them we wouldn't have what KZG is today. 

The winner will be announced on the 18/03 and will be randomly chosen using a random name picker. 

I personally think @Sorrow is one of the most active admins, I always see him on the zombie server being responsible with his perms. 

@Sorrow has not only proven he can be very active but he can also make a good time. @Sorrow knows how to keep a stable relationship and knows what he's doing, doesnt matter what age, 5, 10, 12, chewwie. He knows when to strike and when he does, they wont even know.

• Like 2

sky.png

Every member of the staff team deserves recognition. From an ex-admin looking in, the way that you all conduct yourselves on a day-to-day basis is what keeps this community alive. From the owner to TRIAL moderator's, you are all doing a fantastic job and you all deserve recognition. You all care for this community so much and you are all thanked for it! Thx for the giveaway

2jz1fkoweayz.png

@Hrollo134 I think this is hrollo's forum account? Hrollo is a great staff member, he makes everyone laugh including me, and he is a very chilled and layed back guy. He lives is pap, NZ so you gotta love him ?

• Like 2

Thanks AKM, the man once again. I've got a few staff to acknowledge: 

@Sirtron is a tank on the forums and should be acknowledged for the time and effort he puts in. Mad Respect!

@Skyprah spends every waking moment of his free time helping out all the servers, making ideas into possibilities and awesome giveaways. He is the creator of KZG and the leader of the staff and a great guy!

To add, all other members of staff deserved to be acknowledged for the effort they put in to this community day in and out.

QVoTMQX.jpg
VIP|Jailbreak|Minigames|http://steamcommunity.com/id/diesey/

UPDATE!

THE GAME WILL BE CHANGED TO INSURGENCY! 

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT INSURGENCY CLICK HERE!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL IN THE GIVEAWAY! :1_grinning::91_thumbsup:

Just now, AKM said:

UPDATE!

THE GAME WILL BE CHANGED TO INSURGENCY! 

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT INSURGENCY CLICK HERE!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL IN THE GIVEAWAY! :1_grinning::91_thumbsup:

What if i have Insurgency though? May i give it to @Mr Meeseeeks?? :P 

30 minutes ago, jOOba said:

What if i have Insurgency though? May i give it to @Mr Meeseeeks?? :P 

You can do whatever you would like with it. If you were to win you could even request another game with a $10 or less price tag. 

23 hours ago, Harik said:

Every member of the staff team deserves recognition. From an ex-admin looking in, the way that you all conduct yourselves on a day-to-day basis is what keeps this community alive. From the owner to TRIAL moderator's, you are all doing a fantastic job and you all deserve recognition. You all care for this community so much and you are all thanked for it! Thx for the giveaway

giphy (4).gif