SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Map Suggestions

MycrOzZ

As the title says, I'd like to suggest a few maps to be added to the rotation because right now the rotation is just cache, mirage, dust2, repeat.

• de_Fire can be found here on the steam workshop
  • de_Mill can be found here on gamebanana but could be replaced by de_Tuscan since they're pretty much the same and Mill is full of ESEA ads
  • de_Season can be found in the game itself since it was an operation map
  • de_Overpass can be found ingame aswell since it's part of active duty

That's all of the suggestions that I have but if anyone else has any, feel free to post them

• Like 2

yes cas comp. I Agree that the map selection could use a few new maps and maybe a biut less mirage. there is literaly three mirage maps which are all virtualy the same map but jkust different textures/ lighting

maybe only have 1 version of mirage on the server, when its on mirage a map vote comes up and theres miragerework, mirage dusk. and noone wants to play mirage over and over 

5 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

maybe only have 1 version of mirage on the server, when its on mirage a map vote comes up and theres miragerework, mirage dusk. and noone wants to play mirage over and over 

The servers are coming close to having a complete fix-up soon, meaning map rotation will be fixed.

Hopefully it will be great! :P 

giphy (4).gif