SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Forum Raffle Tickets

skyprah

Introducing the new forum raffle ticket system :17_heart_eyes:

You can now earn raffle tickets by being active and posting new threads and replies. 

How does it work? It works by adding tickets to your profile account which you can see displayed below your name. Currently you get 20 tickets per thread and 10 tickets per reply. New members also get a bonus of tickets for registering and there is a nice amount of tickets earned for making an introduction. You will also get bonus tickets for hosting giveaways which is a way for us to thank you for being selfless. The amount of tickets per thread/reply are subject to change if need be.

There is also the option of enabling a setting which allows people to somewhat +rep a post with tickets(points) but currently this is disabled. 

How do I get my tickets from my forum account to my CSGO account? Currently there is no automatic system but this is on the to do list in the near future. To get your tickets, you'd have to contact myself and I will manually do it. I'd prefer if people waited til they have a large amount of tickets, such as 500 until we get an automatic system. 

Any questions, please let us know here :JC_cupidboy:

(SWEET, I just earned 20 tickets xD)

4 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

....hopefully

already abusing  the system

so typical

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

4 minutes ago, ioutrankyou said:

Hopefully we once it's automated i reckon this will help push a few more people onto the forums.

Alternatively, we could do a separate raffle system on the forums xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I think it works when you post something on the forums you get tickets that will show when you click on your forums profile its called "Raffle Tickets" it's on the Top Left next to contest count and You tell skyprah how much raffle tickets you got and he will give it to you.

I THINK THIS IS HOW IT WORKS NOT 100% SURE

Edited by ExoTicRage

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

2 minutes ago, ExoTicRage said:

I think it works when you post something on the forums you get tickets that will show when you click on your forums profile its called "Raffle Tickets" it's on the Top Left next to contest count and You tell skyprah how much raffle tickets you got and he will give it to you.

I THINK THIS IS HOW IT WORKS NOT 100% SURE

Yep pretty much! You get 10 to 20 per post anywhere on the forums. 500 for signing up and 250 for making an introduction. You also get like 50 for making a giveaway and extra for making a suggestion thread. Also if you are VIP check the vip section for regular freebie tickets

• skyprah featured this topic