SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

doing objective?

Poseidon

Is it possible to make it a rule or something so people have to do the objective. i see alot of people sitting back, saving all the time mainly rankwhores. its not hard to go out and at least try and go for the defuse taking a few people down or going to try and plant the bomb instead of frag hunting. 

it just gets old waiting for the same person alive last every round to die 

just a suggestion, cheers

Hey mate, this is definetely a great suggestion. I personally dis-agree with the rule addition but I'll say why.

Casual competitive is a mod where people play as they like. The server should not be heavily rule based as it is a place where players relax and warm up. The gamemode gains attention because people can simply come on and play without having to put 100% focus and energy into it. Simple rules such as "Cheating is not tolerated" and "Annoying players will result in a ban" are fine because that is making sure everyone who is playing the server is enjoying themselves as well as them being self-explainitory. Majority of the time I've played on the Casual Comp server the players are chill will very small communication between the players. Rules such as the one you have provided make the players read and know the rules when in fact the rules I made an example of are commen sense and don't need to be read. 

I understand why you believe this rule should be added and I thank you for your support of the server. Keep it up!

2jz1fkoweayz.png

well it doesnt have to be a rule but it would be good if people actually did the objective, i know multiple people that are always last alive that just sit back all the time frag hunting. and the server isnt rule based anyway theres heaps of parts where people abuse the hell out of each other nonstop. i rarely see admins on are there even any?

Haha, the age old debate about Campers. Personally i don't mind campers, as it can be a strategic move to win. Camp while the enemy pushes you for easy frags. I have issues with campers when, i orchestrate a push/split onto a site get a few entry kills and still have several campers still at t Spawn with 15seconds in the round left. That's what i agree with is the main issue. Camp all you want but, when the time comes you need to push on the site to secure the round.

Alot of times, not all the time but them being the only one left alive alot is just a byproduct of their game style. If they're team isn't good and gets demolished while the enemy is rushing. If they're camping back, odds are they'll be found last.

These are bad team players.

I'm not sure really what can be done at all, besides trying to communicate more, or changing your playstyle to work with them. Even if we added a rule, it would be very hard to police.

I agree that it is a very big issue when you are trying to play properly. I find the easiest way is you have to call strats with your team and get them into rushing and winning. if not people tend to waste time and do their own thing but when you call strats u can get the whole team working together to actually do something. 

In saying this you will always have someonje or many people on a team will try do their own thing and lurk its just part of the game and always will be. unfortunately we cant really punish people just for being selfish even as annoying as it is. if we did then in the end we would just end up not having any players left.

As far as admins being around, i am generally there all weekend except this one because ive been away. unfortunately most admins are adults so we have alot of things to take care of and cant be on all the time. I also work away from home for most weeks so couldnt be around if i wanted to.

Like @-[pkN24!7]- said, a lot of the time the only way I can get people to plant/defuse the bomb is to try and interact with those who want to sit back. Involve them in some simple strats usually gets most people moving. We do have players like most of our top 10 that like to save to retain their ranks but there isn't anything wrong with it.

If people are delaying the round deliberately - such as waiting in spawn, they do get punished for that.

But otherwise if they are just waiting for an opportunity or waiting back to bait people for whatever reason I don't think we can really punish anyone for trying to get a high score.

76561198094955365.png