Sign in to follow this  
Khael

Jailbreak Gang discussion!

Khael

I got a few discussion points about these new gangs in jailbreak. 

What do you think about the gang perks, should there be more or less or different perks?

Would you like to see gang of the month or something along those lines. (Maybe with prizes?!) 

Which gang will rise to the top? 

skyprah

I'll add some points to this.

How far can you max out a gang? For example lets say there is 5 options with 10 points in each option. Can everyone max out everything so that eventually each gang is the exact same.. or should we make it so that there is a limit of points you can spend eg. 30 points but there is 50 available spots. This option would make each gang unique as they can spend their points differently.

Gang chat? Gang members can private message their gang

Swiftzz ♛

Hmm, These are good ideas.

Maybe a gang of the week (or month) with prizes would sound good, maybe exclusive items from store or exclusive play models?.

Again, This is a good idea and in my opinion will be really fun and competitive.

8 minutes ago, skyprah said:

And also, Yes please!

EDIT: Maybe for the chat: /g (text)    ?

Edited by Swiftzz ♛

Khael
5 minutes ago, skyprah said:

I'll add some points to this.

How far can you max out a gang? For example lets say there is 5 options with 10 points in each option. Can everyone max out everything so that eventually each gang is the exact same.. or should we make it so that there is a limit of points you can spend eg. 30 points but there is 50 available spots. This option would make each gang unique as they can spend their points differently.

Gang chat would be a plus and great to have. As to the max out/unique I reckon either would be pretty cool, but nothing that makes players too op. I reckon you don't want players to have too much of an advantage, over newer players who have nothing. But uniqueness would be nice as players would have to test out what works the best and there is no real 'better' gang but instead all different ones that have their perks. Whereas if gangs could just bejust max'd out there would be more of a ranking system and it'd be like a privileged to get in the best gang. Like everyone would want to aim to be in that gang, or a gang with the best perks. 

9 minutes ago, Swiftzz ♛ said:

Hmm, These are good ideas.

Maybe a gang of the week (or month) with prizes would sound good, maybe exclusive items from store or exclusive play models?.

Again, This is a good idea and in my opinion will be really fun and competitive.

And also, Yes please!

If there was like a gang on top for say 3 months + or a similar length of time they could get a custom player model that all of the gang could wear. Similar to how all the lads have the gandalf player model. But yeah, this would make the server a lot more fun to play and obviously very competitive <3 

Lazer

Make It So You Can Exchange Real Credits For Gang Credits 30 = 2 or 1

Thatll be good

skyprah
6 minutes ago, Lazer said:

Make It So You Can Exchange Real Credits For Gang Credits 30 = 2 or 1

Thatll be good

No.

• Like 2

Lazer

what about 500 for 1 @skyprah

Acid

When gangs get released, it will probably bring me back to playing Jailbreak tbh.

Gang chat would be awesome.

Top gangs get a custom player model would be a good reward.

Custom gang knife/weapon skins ;) 

Ec1ipse

@Acid gangs is out l0l

Gang chat would be sick...

Also if you had a gang owner that gave you perms and played ( @skyprah )

BlackHammer

Yep totally agree with gang chat, best way would just to be /g

I think hp perk could be upgraded a bit more, but cost a lot more, making it like 50 per upgrade and you get 5-10hp upgrade but then doubles in credits to level up again, this will allow gang to really have to play more. There isn't any disadvantages in this because CT's get armour and a gun anyway... It's your effort and game time which allows you to get hp boost. 

Also with gangs only Owner and Admins should be able to upgrade perks, pretty sure thats how it is, but someway players can donate their gang credits into a "gang bank" with that gang bank save up and buy whatever you want. 
Maybe with gangs you can also buy drugs for your gang members? so you get more and so on, maybe be able to buy a gun through a gang shop? but make it extremely expensive, then after that it will still cost a fair bit to buy for other rounds? Just a idea I thought of.

Also for every 10 CT's your gang kills you get 5 gang credits or something like that, to boost economy of gang credits because they are so SLOW.

Yeah, cheers.

@skyprah

✪Fox

As previously said, The credits you get to spend on your gang is coming in way too slow. Killing cts should give you 3 - 5 credits.

Also another idea,

How about add events gangs compete in to reach to the top e.g

3 Days to get 500 kills, first to win gets a prize etc. 

Or last on top of the gang board without playing for an hour.

pce

Squizzy

Ok in my opinion there isn't a problem with credits coming out to slow, if you have them so 1 gang credit every 2 minutes it loses the value of credits and really makes it easy for gangs to max out their perks. Currently I think the amount of credits you get is perfect and you should never get them for killing ct's (Atleast until more things are able to be bought using the gang credits) I would like to see gang chat and agree /g would be the perfect command. I think also having name tags with your gang name would be pretty cool aswell.

Trikster

There should definitely be more perks but I'm not sure what perks could be added. Most gangs have full perks anyway. 

I think perks should either cost more and keep the same credit income or let in new perks.