SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

CSGO Roleplay OPEN BETA

skyprah

We are proud to announce our latest server release - Roleplay

CSGO Roleplay has been a joint collaboration between a number of community's. Special thanks to GGC and painlessgaming for developing the code and creating the map. They have both invested a lot of time and effort into this project and deserve all the credit. We at KZG have helped contribute by supplying a large amount of player models/NPCs with animations, options to change skin tones/race and we will continue to supply models/props throughout the development.

CONNECT 45.112.247.130:27060

What is CSGO roleplay? 

Is it like Gmod Roleplay? Yes, it's quite similar to GMOD roleplay and has lots of potential even though CSGO has a lot of limitations and restrictions unlike GMOD. It's very exciting to see a game mode this unique and complex finally reach CSGO. The opportunity is there for you to accept different characters, design your apartment or house, live life on the wild side as a criminal or become a police officer and patrol the streets in your police vehicle.

Features

• Police, medic, gardener, drug dealers/growers, miners, garbage collectors and maybe more to come!
  • Sophisticated rank and XP system for each job
  • You can buy your own apartment or house and add/move/rotate your own furniture
  • A banking system allowing you to manage your financials
  • Interact with NPC's and real players
  • Complex Crime system with a Jail system with eruption & more
  • Medic system with different blood types
  • Inventory system (just press your inspect button)
  • Bank/Vault Heist events etc
  • Gun Licenses
  • Loot System (try not to die...)
  • Lots of custom skins, furniture and other props which do abilities such as heal/help your business grow.
  • Vehicle system (will be disabled for BETA)

Whats to come?

Please keep in mind that this on only the beta and beginning of Roleplay. You can expect a lot new features to be released in the coming months such as new jobs, a bigger extended map overall tweaks to the whole experience & lots more. 

We would like to remind your that the server is in beta and the very early days. Any suggestions and bug reports can be posted in the appropriate sections. Options to apply to be in the police force will be revealed soon. An in depth guide will be created soon as well as a FAQ for common questions. Have fun!

CONNECT 45.112.247.130:27060

CSGOROLEPLAY2.pngCSGOROLEPLAY1.pngcsgoroleplay3.pngCSGOROLEPLAY4.png

• Like 3

finna brap on the bikes

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

Yew

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-441726243/cant-stop-changing-1?in=user-441726243/sets/deep-house[/soundcloud]

• 4 weeks later...

hi, i've been trying to join the server for a few hours and the map does not download. i was wondering if i could get a link to the workshop if there is one because downloading this map is not working for me. i've restarted, verified, and stayed on load screen for about 20 minutes.

cheers

1 minute ago, Dopamine | absolute faggot said:

hi, i've been trying to join the server for a few hours and the map does not download. i was wondering if i could get a link to the workshop if there is one because downloading this map is not working for me. i've restarted, verified, and stayed on load screen for about 20 minutes.

cheers

Go into your CS:GO game files and search "uptown". Delete any files named uptown and restart CS:GO. 

2jz1fkoweayz.png

If the owner Skyprah could add me on steam it would be much appreciated, I have an inquiry about the server :)

• 2 weeks later...

Im looking forward to playing CSGO roleplay for the first time! I have only played roleplay on Garry's Mod.

images.png

• skyprah featured this topic