Jump to content
Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Or sign in with one of these services

Sign Up
Pssst, you are awesome!


Sign in to follow this  
Sirtron

Skyprah's new apartment

Recommended Posts

Sirtron

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
 

Credit goes to @Nyalon @Black Chef @perma


5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
perma

+rep  this is why we won the block!

Edited by perma
For Memes

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Swiftzz ♛

Ahahahahahah damnn

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Black Chef

plz fix


I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nyalon

+rep  We gave it our all and end the end we were victorious!


596cae4eccb2d_rep.thumb.PNG.b51948bc72471109b91a50d5450bb079.PNG

COMMUNITY DIRECTOR 
[CLICK ME]  DISCORD MANAGER  [CLICK ME]
~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~ CHIEF OF TYPOGRAPHY ~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ec1ipse

Ban this fool? Using a crosshair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gyro Ⓡ ?

Ban sirtron for glitching crosshair thanks! :D

How are you delete my comment >:( shame on you, a fellow senior administrator glitching on a server.


 

Да, тоа ебан

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Motion

lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TRADING | Bing Bong Boing
On 29/06/2017 at 7:45 PM, Ec1ipse said:

Ban this fool? Using a crosshair.

 

On 29/06/2017 at 7:46 PM, Gyro ® said:

Ban sirtron for glitching crosshair thanks! :D

How are you delete my comment >:( shame on you, a fellow senior administrator glitching on a server.

Ik im REALLY late but if you look at skys ban appeal by wolfleader, skyprah says any external ways of getting a crosshair is allowed and that he is working on giving cops crosshairs... So nothinf is wrong with this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ninja2k
On 2017/7/26 at 3:08 PM, TRADING | Bing Bong Boing said:

 

Ik im REALLY late but if you look at skys ban appeal by wolfleader, skyprah says any external ways of getting a crosshair is allowed and that he is working on giving cops crosshairs... So nothinf is wrong with this. 

Giving cops crosshairs? I'm sorry but that shouldn't be a thing, that gives a fucking huuuge advantage esp. in bank heists. Do cops have crosshairs IRL? No so yeah idk but fuckd up desicion imo


 

 

Charli D'amelio is hot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nyalon

@ninja2k In real life do cops not go through a tremendous amount of training to learn how to wield a gun? It is roleplay, after all.


596cae4eccb2d_rep.thumb.PNG.b51948bc72471109b91a50d5450bb079.PNG

COMMUNITY DIRECTOR 
[CLICK ME]  DISCORD MANAGER  [CLICK ME]
~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~ CHIEF OF TYPOGRAPHY ~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ninja2k
3 minutes ago, Nyalon said:

@ninja2k In real life to cops not go through a tremendous amount of training to learn how to wield a gun? It is roleplay, after all.

Still, I don't think giving cops a big advantage is fair, even if cops aren't  that good at aiming lol


 

 

Charli D'amelio is hot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skyprah
1 hour ago, ninja2k said:

Still, I don't think giving cops a big advantage is fair, even if cops aren't  that good at aiming lol

More than half the criminals use a crosshair overlay or blu tack. It's more than fair giving police crosshairs considering they have trained for years using weapons xD Also considering its usually a 1v3 in favor of the criminals. Also considering the server ratio of police to criminals is like 1:7 (and that's being generous)

More than fair I think.

  • Like 2

76561197975262643.png

KillzoneGamingAU.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Macgregor
2 minutes ago, skyprah said:

More than half the criminals use a crosshair overlay or blu tack. It's more than fair giving police crosshairs considering they have trained for years using weapons xD Also considering its usually a 1v3 in favor of the criminals. Also considering the server ratio of police to criminals is like 1:7 (and that's being generous)

More than fair I think.

the server has only been out a couple of months 

 

 

 

 

 

dont take this seriously

  • Like 1

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TRADING | Bing Bong Boing
3 hours ago, ninja2k said:

Giving cops crosshairs? I'm sorry but that shouldn't be a thing, that gives a fucking huuuge advantage esp. in bank heists. Do cops have crosshairs IRL? No so yeah idk but fuckd up desicion imo

yeah but do cops have better accuracy when it in comes to guns IRL? yes, and you know what gives you better accuracy in CS:GO? a crosshair, i stated this in Sky's Ban appeal if you want to find it yourself, but even if cops have crosshairs YOU STILL HAVE THE CONSOLE TRICK!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sm!
4 hours ago, ninja2k said:

Giving cops crosshairs? I'm sorry but that shouldn't be a thing, that gives a fucking huuuge advantage esp. in bank heists. Do cops have crosshairs IRL? No so yeah idk but fuckd up desicion imo

Thought this thread was dead, but giving police crosshairs is a good idea i think. Every cop knows how to use a gun seeing as they go through training.. right?

The fact you say "Do cops have crosshairs IRL?" just makes you look really stupid.... It is called Roleplay 


giphy (4).gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ninja2k
19 hours ago, skyprah said:

More than half the criminals use a crosshair overlay or blu tack. It's more than fair giving police crosshairs considering they have trained for years using weapons xD Also considering its usually a 1v3 in favor of the criminals. Also considering the server ratio of police to criminals is like 1:7 (and that's being generous)

More than fair I think.

just employ more cops, it seems like u guys employ like 2 cops every month, maybe try actually looking at the forums and see how many potential cops there r? for example ruby da cherry is a good one


 

 

Charli D'amelio is hot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kevin
1 hour ago, ninja2k said:

just employ more cops, it seems like u guys employ like 2 cops every month, maybe try actually looking at the forums and see how many potential cops there r? for example ruby da cherry is a good one

The server has plenty of Police at this current time it's just people have lives and they have something to do but even so there's always 2 or 3 cops on. You can just tell people to look at the forums more because I'm sure skyprah himself is on it more than you, he accepts police at a reasonable time and I see you have a cop app too so it kinda seems like you're tryna push your own application by saying that and mentioning someone else along the way so it doesn't seem so.

With the cross-hairs however I think its fair because what @skyprah is true that many people use some sort of way to get a cross-hair so it'd be fair for us if others are having a little advantage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ninja2k
27 minutes ago, Kevin said:

The server has plenty of Police at this current time it's just people have lives and they have something to do but even so there's always 2 or 3 cops on. You can just tell people to look at the forums more because I'm sure skyprah himself is on it more than you, he accepts police at a reasonable time and I see you have a cop app too so it kinda seems like you're tryna push your own application by saying that and mentioning someone else along the way so it doesn't seem so.

With the cross-hairs however I think its fair because what @skyprah is true that many people use some sort of way to get a cross-hair so it'd be fair for us if others are having a little advantage.

I'm very well aware i have a cop app online but its pretty obvious ive had several no's including the chief of police so yeah,


 

 

Charli D'amelio is hot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sm!
4 hours ago, ninja2k said:

I'm very well aware i have a cop app online but its pretty obvious ive had several no's including the chief of police so yeah,

I can not see you as a cop.

 

6 hours ago, ninja2k said:

maybe try actually looking at the forums and see how many potential cops there r?

lol


giphy (4).gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • 7 members have viewed this topic:
    Goose  Totenfluch  nysm  Bismuth  skyprah  qut gardens point  Naga 

About Us

Killzone Gaming is a non-profit gaming community that has been providing servers to the oceanic region for over 3 years. We host a wide variety of servers for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and Mordhau. We are constantly expanding and improving our servers to provide our community with a reliable and fun gaming experience.

×
×
  • Create New...