Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Pssst, you are awesome!

Sign in to follow this  
Sirtron

Skyprah's new apartment

Sirtron

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Credit goes to @Nyalon @Black Chef @perma

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

perma

+rep  this is why we won the block!

Edited by perma
For Memes

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

Swiftzz ♛

Ahahahahahah damnn

• Confused 1

Black Chef

plz fix

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

Nyalon

+rep  We gave it our all and end the end we were victorious!

596cae4eccb2d_rep.thumb.PNG.b51948bc72471109b91a50d5450bb079.PNG

COMMUNITY DIRECTOR 
[CLICK ME]  DISCORD MANAGER  [CLICK ME]
~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~ CHIEF OF TYPOGRAPHY ~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~

Ec1ipse

Ban this fool? Using a crosshair.

Gyro Ⓡ ?

Ban sirtron for glitching crosshair thanks! :D

How are you delete my comment >:( shame on you, a fellow senior administrator glitching on a server.

Да, тоа ебан

Motion

lmao

TRADING | Bing Bong Boing
On 29/06/2017 at 7:45 PM, Ec1ipse said:

Ban this fool? Using a crosshair.

On 29/06/2017 at 7:46 PM, Gyro ® said:

Ban sirtron for glitching crosshair thanks! :D

How are you delete my comment >:( shame on you, a fellow senior administrator glitching on a server.

Ik im REALLY late but if you look at skys ban appeal by wolfleader, skyprah says any external ways of getting a crosshair is allowed and that he is working on giving cops crosshairs... So nothinf is wrong with this. 

ninja2k
On 2017/7/26 at 3:08 PM, TRADING | Bing Bong Boing said:

Ik im REALLY late but if you look at skys ban appeal by wolfleader, skyprah says any external ways of getting a crosshair is allowed and that he is working on giving cops crosshairs... So nothinf is wrong with this. 

Giving cops crosshairs? I'm sorry but that shouldn't be a thing, that gives a fucking huuuge advantage esp. in bank heists. Do cops have crosshairs IRL? No so yeah idk but fuckd up desicion imo

Charli D'amelio is hot

Nyalon

@ninja2k In real life do cops not go through a tremendous amount of training to learn how to wield a gun? It is roleplay, after all.

596cae4eccb2d_rep.thumb.PNG.b51948bc72471109b91a50d5450bb079.PNG

COMMUNITY DIRECTOR 
[CLICK ME]  DISCORD MANAGER  [CLICK ME]
~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~ CHIEF OF TYPOGRAPHY ~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~

ninja2k
3 minutes ago, Nyalon said:

@ninja2k In real life to cops not go through a tremendous amount of training to learn how to wield a gun? It is roleplay, after all.

Still, I don't think giving cops a big advantage is fair, even if cops aren't  that good at aiming lol

Charli D'amelio is hot

skyprah
1 hour ago, ninja2k said:

Still, I don't think giving cops a big advantage is fair, even if cops aren't  that good at aiming lol

More than half the criminals use a crosshair overlay or blu tack. It's more than fair giving police crosshairs considering they have trained for years using weapons xD Also considering its usually a 1v3 in favor of the criminals. Also considering the server ratio of police to criminals is like 1:7 (and that's being generous)

More than fair I think.

• Like 2

76561197975262643.png

KillzoneGamingAU.png

Macgregor
2 minutes ago, skyprah said:

More than half the criminals use a crosshair overlay or blu tack. It's more than fair giving police crosshairs considering they have trained for years using weapons xD Also considering its usually a 1v3 in favor of the criminals. Also considering the server ratio of police to criminals is like 1:7 (and that's being generous)

More than fair I think.

the server has only been out a couple of months 

dont take this seriously

• Like 1

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

TRADING | Bing Bong Boing
3 hours ago, ninja2k said:

Giving cops crosshairs? I'm sorry but that shouldn't be a thing, that gives a fucking huuuge advantage esp. in bank heists. Do cops have crosshairs IRL? No so yeah idk but fuckd up desicion imo

yeah but do cops have better accuracy when it in comes to guns IRL? yes, and you know what gives you better accuracy in CS:GO? a crosshair, i stated this in Sky's Ban appeal if you want to find it yourself, but even if cops have crosshairs YOU STILL HAVE THE CONSOLE TRICK!

sm!
4 hours ago, ninja2k said:

Thought this thread was dead, but giving police crosshairs is a good idea i think. Every cop knows how to use a gun seeing as they go through training.. right?

The fact you say "Do cops have crosshairs IRL?" just makes you look really stupid.... It is called Roleplay 

giphy (4).gif

ninja2k
19 hours ago, skyprah said:

More than fair I think.

just employ more cops, it seems like u guys employ like 2 cops every month, maybe try actually looking at the forums and see how many potential cops there r? for example ruby da cherry is a good one

Charli D'amelio is hot

Kevin
1 hour ago, ninja2k said:

just employ more cops, it seems like u guys employ like 2 cops every month, maybe try actually looking at the forums and see how many potential cops there r? for example ruby da cherry is a good one

The server has plenty of Police at this current time it's just people have lives and they have something to do but even so there's always 2 or 3 cops on. You can just tell people to look at the forums more because I'm sure skyprah himself is on it more than you, he accepts police at a reasonable time and I see you have a cop app too so it kinda seems like you're tryna push your own application by saying that and mentioning someone else along the way so it doesn't seem so.

With the cross-hairs however I think its fair because what @skyprah is true that many people use some sort of way to get a cross-hair so it'd be fair for us if others are having a little advantage.

ninja2k
27 minutes ago, Kevin said:

The server has plenty of Police at this current time it's just people have lives and they have something to do but even so there's always 2 or 3 cops on. You can just tell people to look at the forums more because I'm sure skyprah himself is on it more than you, he accepts police at a reasonable time and I see you have a cop app too so it kinda seems like you're tryna push your own application by saying that and mentioning someone else along the way so it doesn't seem so.

With the cross-hairs however I think its fair because what @skyprah is true that many people use some sort of way to get a cross-hair so it'd be fair for us if others are having a little advantage.

I'm very well aware i have a cop app online but its pretty obvious ive had several no's including the chief of police so yeah,

Charli D'amelio is hot

sm!
4 hours ago, ninja2k said:

I'm very well aware i have a cop app online but its pretty obvious ive had several no's including the chief of police so yeah,

I can not see you as a cop.

6 hours ago, ninja2k said:

maybe try actually looking at the forums and see how many potential cops there r?

lol

giphy (4).gif