SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Jailbreak] Trikster's Admin Application

Trikster

Server you're Applying for?: Jailbreak

Steam Account Name: Trikster

Your Steam ID: STEAM_69420

Description of Yourself: Hi, my name is Trikster and i am 13 and 6/18 years old. i have manny experiencess admining in the past. here is a list of my experiencesss.

Was admin on Hypixel for two hours then got banned becuz i said "niggaz r gay"

was helper rank on mineplex (still means admin basiclly) and was admin for 3 days until i accidentually put hax on in pvp fight. (only ever used hax for looking 4 xray people)

i have been playing csgo since i was 9 and i am 12 so that is 7 years.

i am a strong lead3r and am nicew to new peeple and littler kids that neede help in minin diaminds 4 toolsz and ewpic pvp fites. when i was 9 i used to have haxx a lot but believe me i am a changed person after watching my momzs sex tape.

k, i hope i will get accepted cuz i care alot about this server.

bai

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: Too long

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: Usually sometime between Sunday and Saturday

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: B Rabbit, the white guy from D-12, Slim Shady, Marshall Mathers, Eminem

Players vouching your application?: Lil Wayne, Bob Saget

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I'm a kewl dood

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I'm very understanding ?

Have you checked the application requirements?: No

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • My Name is Tito locked this topic