SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Broseph's Ban Request

KZRRR

Your Ingame Name: KZRRR

Thier Ingame Name: Broseph

Their Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49460040

Which Server:

Reason why they should be banned / muted: Straight up RDM within a public area with no hesitation whatsoever. My gang member breezy died within the papaver fields by Jordan which I had witnessed and has been auto reported. I immediately reacted and grabbed my awp and killed Jordan first chance I saw him without witnesses. However shortly after that, I'm spotted by his mate 'Broseph' running through a public area and he comes up behind me and takes several shots until I die for revenge. I then contacted Broseph in order for compensation for the awp I lost due to his RDM, but I guess it has come to this now.

Proof / Evidence: https://gyazo.com/5aa8474dd440008d38dcde27f23e5ac8 - When Broseph RDM's me

9rm2j4.png
69gw2a.png

Edited by KZRRR
  • Like 1

On 25/07/2017 at 2:59 PM, KZRRR said:

Your Ingame Name: KZRRR

Thier Ingame Name: Broseph

Their Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49460040

Which Server:

Reason why they should be banned / muted: Straight up RDM within a public area with no hesitation whatsoever. My gang member breezy died within the papaver fields by Jordan which I had witnessed and has been auto reported. I immediately reacted and grabbed my awp and killed Jordan first chance I saw him without witnesses. However shortly after that, I'm spotted by his mate 'Broseph' running through a public area and he comes up behind me and takes several shots until I die for revenge. I then contacted Broseph in order for compensation for the awp I lost due to his RDM, but I guess it has come to this now.

Proof / Evidence: https://gyazo.com/5aa8474dd440008d38dcde27f23e5ac8 - When Broseph RDM's me

9rm2j4.png
69gw2a.png

+1 not only is it RDM,  but it says in the rules Do not have a friend track down your killer and take revenge. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • skyprah locked this topic