SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Foxie's Ban Request

Bubble

Your Ingame Name: Bubble

Thier Ingame Name: Foxie

Their Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59116519

Which Server:

Reason why they should be banned / muted: Fail RP/RDM

Proof / Evidence: https://youtu.be/D5qoqSzpDPY
Skip to 3:55 where i go into game menu to try find a way to stop the radio spam, Foxie then walks up, asks if i'm there, then shoots me. Complete fail RP and just a RDM kill
L2RP

149626_101.png

+rep 

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

+REP

Yeah look, I've seen this kid rdm a number of times. just had no evidence so I left it.

smh this kid needs some time off!

future KZG profile pic.gif

Edited by Pepsi

btw if you lissen closely i asked if he was there and got no reply meaning he ignored me. and where is the futage of me saying this a robery then you leaving. then we left you for a bit. came back and asked if you where there and got no reply so i thought he was just ignoring me.

You don't seem to get it. Your kill had no RP involved. That makes it a Random Deathmatch kill. 
I suggest you re-read the rules of the RP server before your next log in. Pay special attention to the second rule of "general RP rules" aka RDM rule.

PS. Special snowflakes such as yourself ruin the RP server. A large amount of people have 0/0/0 on scoreboard for a reason, because not a lot of RP done properly actually involves death.

Edited by Bubble

149626_101.png

+rep after thinking about it for a while, I can see how I could have taken it better, and I agree I'm in the wrong on this one. although I did ask if he was there I should have stated it was a robbery and given him time until I killed him. I apologize and am willing to take the punishment it deserves.

Edited by Foxie.

-rep

Trying to bait a robbery/kill and editing out certain parts to put shame on Foxie.

To all the people saying Foxie rdms I believe are just butt hurt over losing their items seeing as his gang kills cops and robs people on the daily

1 hour ago, Dert said:

-rep

Trying to bait a robbery/kill and editing out certain parts to put shame on Foxie.

To all the people saying Foxie rdms I believe are just butt hurt over losing their items seeing as his gang kills cops and robs people on the daily

Basically, you're covering his ass because u rim him.

2 hours ago, Dert said:

-rep

Didn't edit anything out. The recording is straight from a shadowplay recording (records last 5 minutes of gameplay)

149626_101.png

On 29/07/2017 at 2:11 PM, DailyDoseOfCodex said:

+rep Just killed me as i was arresting Krewzy and killed me when they are in different gangs.

We Allied...

• 4 weeks later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search