SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Roleplay] Bing Bong Boing Mcgee's Admin Application

TRADING | Bing Bong Boing

Server you're Applying for?: Roleplay

Steam Account Name: Bing Bong Boing Mcgee

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:115965753

Description of Yourself: -My name is Jacob
-I live in QLD
-I do PCYC Cadets
-Im 15 and in year 9
-I love playing Piano
-and i love playing CS:GO

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 6d 18:50h (Currently)

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: -Most likely wont play on Wednesday (because cadets ends at night on wednesday)
-Mon - Fri 4:00 P.M - 10:00 P.M (Approx)
-Sat - Sun 10:00 A.M - 10:00 P.M (Approx)

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: -Squizzy
I dont have a 2nd vouch, but Thrasher said its okay cause not that many admins in rp. Thanks Thrasher!

Players vouching your application?: -Motion
-Swiftzz
-Deja
-Kevin
-Sky Jr
-Codex
-Slick
-Steph
-jj

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I think i deserve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team because i put a lot of time in the server and ive helped a lot of people out, telling them how to play, teaching them how to be a drug dealer by inviting them into my apartment and showing them the basics and the rules and how to be a drug dealer. Ive been thinking about applying for this role since the start of July and i think im finally ready to apply. Im very active on the Forums and farely active on the teamspeak. Most Admins are not very active on the RP server only coming on for a few hours a day and sometimes no admins come on the entire day unless someone tells them that someone is breaking the rules and they need to be banned im hoping i can change that have there always be an admin o when there are people on.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: -Trust
-Experience
-Activeness
-Loyalty
-Enthusiasm

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

Edited by TRADING | Bing Bong Boing

+rep Bing has shown commitment towards the RP server, Being a police officer, helping new players out and more. Following by that he's mature and respectful, one of the best candidates for RP right now. Goodluck bing! 

Edited by Swiftzz ♛

Uhm when I used to play rp I never really talked to you so i'm Neutral. Also mate, you've also applied for mod on mini games...  

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

20 minutes ago, iamjagzzlul said:

Uhm when I used to play rp I never really talked to you so i'm Neutral. Also mate, you've also applied for mod on mini games...  

Yeah from a couple months ago and noone ever accepted or denied it

Bing Bong is a decent cop, but should he have a position of real power? I think so, Bing is a decent cop and a above average rper. He isn't overly serious and at times isn't down to have a bit of a meme. Regardless of that he is one of the most active players on the server and seeing him as a regular admin on the server would be great. +rep

Fuck The Population

tumblr_nukwzvrzsi1r9spw1o1_500.gif

+1 Is mature, would like to see how he handles things in roleplay, would love to see him trial to test him out. Maybe just settle down a bit as you do get angry very easily. But other than that he is very mature and is a very good police officer.

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

32 minutes ago, DailyDoseOfCodex said:

+1 Is mature, would like to see how he handles things in roleplay, would love to see him trial to test him out. Maybe just settle down a bit as you do get angry very easily. But other than that he is very mature and is a very good police officer.

The only time i ever get angry is when i game, and its still REALLY rare that i get as pissed as i did... I just couldnt cope with losing all that.... thanks for the +rep anyways

Edited by TRADING | Bing Bong Boing

+rep, very mature and amazing guy, would make a 10/10 admin ya yeet!

Edited by |Slick| {Trading}

Bing Bong has shown great knowledge of the server as a policeman/roleplayer and that shows a lot that he can be reasonable with people and can take situations in a calm manner, I wouldn't say the server lacks admins as there are about 4 to 5 currently but may need more active ones and knowing Bing Bong once his net is back he'll be on often to help out with things on the server and have an enjoyable time himself also.

It'll be +Rep that he should have a shot on being an Admin on the server. :)

Yours truly,
Kevin 

On 01/08/2017 at 1:11 PM, Kevin said:

knowing Bing Bong once his net is back he'll be on often

We had some people over today and hopefully theyll fix it tomorrow when they come back, but ill be playing on the weekend

17 hours ago, TRADING | Bing Bong Boing said:

We had some people over today and hopefully theyll fix it tomorrow when they come back, but ill be playing on the weekend

Nice nice, theres a lot more cops now since you've been gone aha

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately @Bing Bong Boing you have been denied. Please reapply at a latter time!

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic