SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Big Ol Papa Smurf's Ban Request

SpinnA

Your Ingame Name: SpinnA

Thier Ingame Name: Big Ol Papa Smurf

Their Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:113030913

Which Server:

Reason why they should be banned / muted: Well... Before I started recording, Lethiem and I had just bought the farm house like 30 seconds before he was going to buy it.. He then got really salty and said something like "watch out" and when I respawned from when he killed me he proceeded to follow Lethiem and I as you can see in the footage. We walked around and he still followed us, then Letheim kinda annoyed Big Ol Smurf by saying like "Too bad" since we got the house and then he straight up just killed us both in public for no RP reason. He broke NLR, he RDM'd, and it was in a public place as you will see. (RDM IS AT LIKE 1:05! WATCH FULL VIDEO TO SEE HIM FOLLOWING US!)

Proof / Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OUrJDhepB4&feature=youtu.be Added sound Effects because I was bored :)

Edited by SpinnA

TBH i wouldn't count this as a full rdm seeing as you were harrassing me about the apartment.  You did not give me all the money you had on you at the time since i picked up $3000 once you died.  Also seeing as you decide to upload this a week prior to the event their is really not much i can say apart from stop coming up to me and mocking me in the street every time you see me around.  

-BigOlPapaSmurf

Yeah, I did hide the money because it was only like 3k. But I do take the blame for that one. But still killing me in the middle of the street isn't a viable excuse.

Edited by SpinnA

15 minutes ago, Dert said:

TBH i wouldn't count this as a full rdm seeing as you were harrassing me about the apartment.  You did not give me all the money you had on you at the time since i picked up $3000 once you died.  Also seeing as you decide to upload this a week prior to the event their is really not much i can say apart from stop coming up to me and mocking me in the street every time you see me around.  

-BigOlPapaSmurf

yet it was clear rdm in public?

55 minutes ago, Dert said:

-BigOlPapaSmurf

when your excuse for killing 2 people in public is that they said "too bad" and that the rdm wasn't recent enough.

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

• skyprah locked this topic