SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Sgt.Soulairis's Ban Request

TRADING | Bing Bong Boing

Your Ingame Name: Bing Bong Boing Mcgee.

Thier Ingame Name: Sgt.Soulairis

Their Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:83220134

Which Server: Roleplay

Reason why they should be banned / muted: Let me list this all the things hes done
-Pester
-Break NLR
-Call Fake RDM
-Literally says he just comes on to troll
-Wastes cop time by Raiding Reborn's apartment for 'Weed' when he hasnt been in there
-Follows Reborn members around
-Starts up arguements
-thrown Molotov's at people for no reason
-Toxic every second of the day
-doesn't follow cops instructions
Over the past couple of days us Reborn members have been targeted by a member of the community named Sgt.Soulairis. He has followed us, abused us, annoyed us, broken rulles just to be as toxic as he can be. He would follow us until we do something bad like, go to pap or safe then tell the cops, might not be breaking rules but we cant do anything in the server without having this stalker behind us, waiting for us to to something bad or kill a cop just so he can be a dick about it. He has made cop raid our apartment for having 'weed' when he never saw inside our apartment nor did we have weed in that apartment and on the players in the apartment, ultimately wasting our time and the Police's time. This all started when 4 of our gang members saw him in the 300k apartment building and we decided to rob him. BlameObama clearly said "Dont Move Or We Will Shoot You" Sgt then moved down the stairs and we killed him. he proceeded to talk shit and break NLR for the next 2-3 hours. I am Hoping for any kind of perm ban, whether its from the server, text chat, voice chat or both.
Thank you for Reading
-Reborn

Proof / Evidence: I have got no proof at this point in time, but i am sure that in the following few days this will continue and ill get some proof
If you have any screenshots or video of him doing any of these things, feel free to please send them so me. Add me at http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198192197235/

Edited by TRADING | Bing Bong Boing
  • Like 1

Extremely toxic. Follows you around winding you up even if you ask him to leave you alone, Then if there is a robbery or a killing or anything even if he is not there he calls rdm. Just generally there to dob people in and wind them up. Mic and chat spams a lot to. 

Some of the things what bing said are true but i dont know about the others statement because i havnt seen it but proof would be help me make up my mind on if he should be banned or not.

Considering he was previously perm banned, it's pretty clear he hasn't learnt his lesson and I doubt he will. Ban him for 3 months if he fucks up perm him. Can't keep on unbanning stupid children

• Like 1

2jz1fkoweayz.png

I have experienced this as well, just toxic behaviour towards me joining the "gang" Reborn, randomly targeting "gang members" even as far as attempting to provoke a raid for growing weed in my apt even though im a lvl 11 gardener.

+rep

1 minute ago, ex. said:

I have experienced this as well, just toxic behaviour towards me joining the "gang" Reborn, randomly targeting "gang members" even as far as attempting to provoke a raid for growing weed in my apt even though im a lvl 11 gardener.

+rep

This is literally what he does all day, In Match Making it's called griefing.

+rep I could chat all day why he should be banned. He from his last bans he def has not learnt. I think most cops would agree in follows you saying someone got rdm and you ask for evidnce and he doesnt have it and he keeps asking. He annoys people and tell them to pull a gun on him then he goes to cops and complains and try's to get them in trouble even though he told them to

• Like 1

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

Sgt. Soularis is just a cunt at the end of the day, until we get some proof that he has broken rules we can't ban him.

Fuck The Population

tumblr_nukwzvrzsi1r9spw1o1_500.gif

11 minutes ago, Ruby Da Cherry said:

Sgt. Soularis is just a cunt at the end of the day, until we get some proof that he has broken rules we can't ban him.

If enough people comment I'm sure that's more than enough. 

Sgt.Soularis is the definition of toxic, He follows cops around ALL DAY and targets most gangs and making false statements that they have weed in their apartment etc. (then forcing us to raid it)

He hasn't stopped this behavior for months, We need to actually do something about this, i think 2+ month ban will be enough for him to learn his lesson.

• Like 1

Im not sure where I sit on this, hes a nice bloke to me and I dont want any beef with anyone on the server, I'm just tryna be nice to everyone. Although I have seen him annoy others and continuously do it, others seem to dislike him so I don't know. 

+rep he has annoyed me quite alot. just because i robbed him once or twice now he starts pestoring me. its getting quite annoying. 

+rep

killed me 3 times in a matter of 30 mins in front of npc toxic child

get him banned.

+ rep just rdmed me inside of coinflip and is the most toxic player around BAN HIM PERMA

Edited by kaleb17439 | csgogem

15 hours ago, Harik said:

Considering he was previously perm banned, it's pretty clear he hasn't learnt his lesson and I doubt he will. Ban him for 3 months if he fucks up perm him. Can't keep on unbanning stupid children

+rep, Sgt. Solairis and I used to be friends but after he has manipulated, leeched and abused me i had to break our ties, Sgt. has 300k in the bank but still asks me for money so he can buy stuff like a lockpick or storage 30 box. this guy is extremely toxic and forces everyone to do things for him regardless of their relationship. if he doesn't like you slightly, he will piss you off till you never want to play roleplay again, he calls fake rdms, breaks nlr and targets new players to leech off of, please consider perm ban. thx

Charli D'amelio is hot

+rep annoying, toxic and throws nades at players for no reason at all

Edited by ExoTicRage

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

• skyprah locked this topic