Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Pssst, you are awesome!

Sign in to follow this  
Tehe

Coinflip rigged accusations. RE: Ninja_2k

Tehe

I saw posts that ninja_2k made on andos  'Exploit Lie post. I have to get my 2 cents in on here as the original post is closed. I'm going to cover a fair bit. It seems people are in need of some perspective (that will be covered at the end).

1. To ninja and anyone else with similar beliefs. If you want to call coinflip out for being rigged or bias then you would need to provide sufficient statistical analysis over thousands and thousands of rolls not the several you did. 

- Because of the 50% chance of winning. You will notice that the amount of wins on each of heads and tails will even out eventually.

That's the end of my reply.

My personal perspective.

2. Sick of the mad speds that think I have rigged coinflip or know something you don't. I've lost just as much as anyone I just happen to grind harder and retain more money to do coinflip with until I get lucky. 

3. We shouldn't even have to have such a conversation over coinflip. There's just so much talk around it because kids get mad over losing. They look to someone to blame for why they lost their hard earned money and they should blame themselves.

Advice: (applies to much more than just gambling on a server)

-Don't bet if or what you can't afford to lose.

-Don't blame the person you are betting against.

-Cheers guys i hope you can understand why I wrote this and I only hope this helps things.

At the end of the day we are on the role play server to role play and should always keep that in mind. Have fun, meet sick cunts and grind hard.

-Tehe

Someone come coinflip me tonight you have a 50% chance of winning as always. Xox

Edited by Tehe

Naga

Yea it has already been cleared up.

- There are reasons gambling in Australia is 18+... They are making a fool of themselves saying its rigged.

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

ninja2k

I just want to follow up, And0 said he was joking, And0 made countless posts apologizing, also Tehe 1v1 me cf

Charli D'amelio is hot

Tehe
6 minutes ago, ninja2k said:

I just want to follow up, And0 said he was joking, And0 made countless posts apologizing, also Tehe 1v1 me cf

The post wasn't about and0 sorry if you were mistaken it was to your reply on his post.

I'll be on in a couple hours or so I'll 1v1 you

ninja2k
7 minutes ago, Tehe said:

The post wasn't about and0 sorry if you were mistaken it was to your reply on his post.

oh lewl, yeah my tests did show tails dominating but i believe that was justb pure luck idk

as soon as i get on tehe imma be a millionaire mark my words

Charli D'amelio is hot

TRADING | Bing Bong Boing
1 hour ago, Tehe said:

50k? 50k?

Tehe
41 minutes ago, TRADING | Bing Bong Boing said:

50k? 50k?

Ugh it gets so boring winning all of your money bing ?