Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Pssst, you are awesome!

Sign in to follow this  
cartoons

Failing Rp

cartoons

I have noticed that in a lot of cases in the short time I have been a Police Officer, that people would disconnect from the game in order to evade the police in for example a raid of their apartment.

I understand that reading ALL of the rules can be a drag and I don't believe a lot of players have read them, but I think that advertisement of this rule would be a good idea. Because most cases of this it is a reasonably new player and they don't know that it is a bannable offence.

Just thought it may be a good idea because it happens a lot more than it should considering the consequences.

Let me know what you think

- Officer Cartoons (399)

• Like 1

Naga

hmmm, yeah can agree that it is one of the most breakable rules in the server but the way people learn is by getting a verbal warning or in some cases a ban. So if it happens again wait for them to join and explain to them that it is a bannable offence and that this is there last warning.

Discipline needs to be shown for players to learn there lesson and not do it again.

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

Black Chef

ye would be good if it was done in a similar way to the duplication warnings

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

PEZ

yea good idea, instead of seeing "ammo glitching will result in a ban" every 5 min it should pic a random rule to advertise

skyprah
41 minutes ago, PEZ said:

yea good idea, instead of seeing "ammo glitching will result in a ban" every 5 min it should pic a random rule to advertise

Yup this has been on my to do list for a while. It will be active on the new RP map in a few days

• Thanks 1

76561197975262643.png

KillzoneGamingAU.png

ninja2k
On 2017/9/10 at 9:05 PM, skyprah said:

Yup this has been on my to do list for a while. It will be active on the new RP map in a few days

This is off topic but lots of people are scared and excited about the new map and just a couple questions, I understand houses will be refunded but will the furniture inside be refunded? Thanks

• Haha 1

Charli D'amelio is hot