SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Squid prodigy's Abuse Report

FabØss

Their Ingame Name: Squid prodigy

Thier Steam ID / Steam Page Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/therealJDCR/

Reason why you think they abused?: There was no significant reason other than a server vote to mute me. The topic was whether I had friends or no friends and then an admin (don't know who) started a vote on muting me. I simply didn't annoy the server in any way there was just one guy that disliked me asking if I had any friends then a few admins turned against me. The vote was successful with 56% and then I was muted for 120 minutes. I believe it was 'squid prodigy' that excecuted the vote and mute.

Witnesses's (if any): Tay, Hairy Cherry

Proof / Evidence: I forgot to get a screen print of the 120 minute mute but doesn't the server have a record of players mutes and who muted them?
The only Screenshot is the lobby of who was online (roughly 3 minutes from the mute).

Squid Prodigy is not a not current staff member for the Killzone Gaming Community, so it was another member of staff so to help resolve the issue could I get a Time and date of the accident also your Steam ID and what server the incident occurred on.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

The time was about 3:20pm (Local Brisbane time) today 14/09/2017. The mute happened on csgo surf server (easy surf).

FYI I created my account about 10 minutes after the mute so if this account has the exact time when I joined that may help you

Edited by FabØss

It was me who executed the mute, I have past history with fab0ss being toxic and have muted him previously. ON the server he was being toxic and annoying players, Also abusing the staff that were on. I put a vote to the server about muting you and it passed. While 120 may have been too long from the history with you being abusive and receiving mutes in the past I was less inclined to go easy on you. Please refrain from begin abusing on the server, especially to admins in the future. Cheers.

Barchyyy i wasn't abusing anyone that game. I was just told if I had any friends and you decided to mute me for 120 mintues. I committed no aggression that game to deserve that mute. Barchyyy you have abused your power

I have several other players who witnessed you throwing around shit talking against admins, the no friends thing was said, but it was in retaliation of you starting trash talking. You have a past of abuse and are known for being toxic. Please dont try to spread lies because you don't like me personally, which you have stated many times on the server.

I understand you may see 120 mins as overkill, but i'm getting tired of copping shit from you.

I was not shit talking against admins. I clearly remember that I was just talking to you guys and I clearly remember me trying to use a phrase one you guys said. I clearly remember that one kid appointed out and I quote "faboss stop trying to be us" and I also clearly remember you and a few others laughing and then someone asking me if I had any friends. the vote happened and I was muted. If there was an audio play back I can prove I am telling the truth and you are turning this in your favour.

This is proper admin abuse. I wouldn't come here If I knew I started being toxic and talked trash, I was being legit friendly today talking on the server and I got laughed at trying to use a phrase. Barchyyy you know you have abused your power

• My Name is Tito locked this topic