SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Barchyyy's Abuse Report

FabØss

Their Ingame Name: Barchyyy

Thier Steam ID / Steam Page Link: cant find his steam ID

Reason why you think they abused?: I forgot to report this incident so I forget when it happened.
Basically I was in the easy surf server playing music from slam which was allowed and authorised by Rensta himself as well as the server (he did the music vote). I did not spam trash or inappropriate music it was simple deephouse chill music which I played on 50% vole so it was quite enough for people to talk. 5 minutes later Barchyyy joined the game and he told me to stop the music, however there were a few people talking and I didn't really hear him. He executed a 30 minute mute with his reason saying he didn't want music then a small heated discussion with the server that they liked the music. Honest I called him a 'shit cunt' in the chat then he got triggered and chat muted me for 5000 minutes which is over 80 hours. I believe I did call him out but for all the reasons of him using his powers because him alone wanted to. The server was against him stopping the music and he decided that he wanted to use his powers. I believe that he abused his power to mute me for 30 minutes then another 5000 minutes in text chat (gag) which could be avoided if he listened to the server community wanting music being played.

Witnesses's (if any): Rensta

Proof / Evidence: No screenshots were obtained but I am sure there is a history of Barchyyy executing the chat mute.

same as the last thread this has be noted and will be taking accordingly

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic