SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Chibi's Unban Appeal

Chibiz

Your ingame Name: Chibi

Server you were banned / muted on?: Combat Surf

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:106185687

Date / Time of Ban: 21st September ~10

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Undead

Reason for ban (if known): Being mean =(

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted:

First of all, I was being toxic and deserved a ban.

Undeniably, a week ban is wayyyy too much.

Could we please reconsider the punishment as I see it as over extreme.

KZG discord has a channel for admins to talk in and undead put a post in it asking for me to be banned thinking I was avoiding his ban.

Undead definitely has some personal feelings about me which is understandable but he has let that influence his role as an admin.

Not being able to separate his feelings and his perms has led him to make some irrational decisions.

Did my actions really warrant a week ban? I am not asking for you to remove the ban but to at least to shorten it.

Empathize with me guys, please. I do apologize to undead for my words of hate and hope for u to forgive me.

And I realize that some players aren't too fond of me on kzg but I hope people can see the obvious piss take behind all of it.

Decision is to the community now! I look forward to seeing your comments.

Also I feel if this was important as he was making it out to be he would've bugged a higher up to ban me through source bans. No clue as to why he didn't do it after I said I was leaving lol.
Wasn't avoiding your ban either, as I said I was leaving before you mentioned you were banning me. Said my cyas to bubble and gave my last remark and you didn't take it lightly lol.

Edited by Chibiz
My spacing was off

Dude why are you even making this?

You 100% deserve this ban, it should be even longer than a week. You always do this, whenever you get banned for a perfectly good reason, i.e. Being Toxic, you act all innocent and pretend like the Admin is at fault.

You always think that you are immune to getting banned or muted because you're "good at surfing". You're not immune, I have tried to be lenient with you but you break the rules again and again. I know you're just taking a piss and joking around, but you go overboard. 

Undead doesn't have any personal feelings towards you, besides the fact of you always shit talking him whenever you join. He has tried to be lenient as well; but you always shit talk him and the other admins.

Sorry man, you're a cool guy but you are a totally dick on Combat Surf.

K35vh8H.jpg

uUm7IEr.jpg

CdScQsV.jpg

-REP

• Like 1

hsn7VEU.jpg

Chibi why should you be unbanned when you legit join the server and be toxic and be racist

-rep

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

22 minutes ago, TrumperyPear said:

You 100% deserve this ban, it should be even longer than a week. You always do this, whenever you get banned for a perfectly good reason, i.e. Being Toxic, you act all innocent and pretend like the Admin is at fault.

You always think that you are immune to getting banned or muted because you're "good at surfing". You're not immune, I have tried to be lenient with you but you break the rules again and again. I know you're just taking a piss and joking around, but you go overboard. 

Undead doesn't have any personal feelings towards you, besides the fact of you always shit talking him whenever you join. He has tried to be lenient as well; but you always shit talk him and the other admins.

K35vh8H.jpg

uUm7IEr.jpg

CdScQsV.jpg

-REP

19 minutes ago, _??????????_ said:

Chibi why should you be unbanned when you legit join the server and be toxic and be racist

-rep

Agree with both of these.

-REP

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

Really think you should be perm banned

mLHKScLl.pngcfNrZIgl.png

Edited by _??????????_

76561198165758392.png

No worries friends! 

I see how it is......

is an open vote and I rly appreciate the opinions

Free chibi tho!

4 hours ago, _??????????_ said:

You already added ur comment!! Please don't make such a suggestive follow up..... Make a request for it if it bugs you that much.

Edited by Chibiz

6 hours ago, TrumperyPear said:

K35vh8H.jpg

uUm7IEr.jpg

CdScQsV.jpg

-REP

This is more than enough for a week ban especially after the fact i had already banned you for 2 days for abusing me after i muted you for racist slurs and comments while on the server, you need to take this break from the servers and come back with a new attitude towards the admins on the server 

On 21/09/2017 at 11:13 AM, _??????????_ said:

mLHKScLl.pngcfNrZIgl.png

Apart from TheRiddler, Acid and ExoticRage, those are all meme bans, therefore useless evidence. Nice try though

Pretty sure they are not meme bans I am pretty sure all of the bans are from being toxic/racist

76561198165758392.png

On 21/09/2017 at 3:25 PM, Chibiz said:

No worries friends! 

I see how it is......

is an open vote and I rly appreciate the opinions

Free chibi tho!

You already added ur comment!! Please don't make such a suggestive follow up..... Make a request for it if it bugs you that much.

Just saying you are even lucky you are not permed banned yet you are lucky you get away with a 1 week ban  :)

76561198165758392.png

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic