SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Mac or PC Games?

subwaysurfer

pc

arma3, csgo (fuck comp, kzg is life), hearts of iron 4, return to castle wolfenstein... check my profile and games. most are good.

also don't get the new cod ww2, it's fucking garbage. Would rather stare at the sun for 45 minutes than play that trash game. 

• Thanks 1

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

Definitely PC, you get more options and aren't limited.

Games that I strongly advise you to try are CS:GO (of course, surfing and bhop), Garry's Mod, PUBG, The Forest, Postal 2, Rust, Tower Unite, Town of Salem, Tropico 5 and heaps more that I either can't run or get terrible frames on. The probably overall best game, in my opinion, would be Garry's Mod as it includes so much content and is very cheap, bang for your buck. If you're willing to spend a little more CS:GO is the best option as it contains a lot of content as well and will most probably be worth the money you spent buying the game.

Just a quick pointer, whenever purchasing a game ALWAYS check the recommended requirements for a game as I have purchased dozens of games that I simply cannot run and I've wasted time and used up a lot of my internet. You can check minimum requirements but most of the time minimum is the very minimum and if you get it on the pretty much exact minimum requirements you'll run the game terribly and it won't even be worth playing. Also before buying a game watch a few videos on it and see if you'll actually enjoy it, you can always refund a game but sometimes you can't and it can be real shit if you're stuck with a game that sucks ass. 

Other than that there is no real best game or whether I should pick PC or Mac it's entirely up to you. Some people prefer RPG's and some people prefer puzzle and horror games, some people like Mac's operating system and how it works and some people like the simplicity of PC and how universal it is. But again if you're playing games most of the time PC is the way to go because you will have access to almost every game possible, the only thing restricting you is the price tag. 

Anyways, good luck with the choice and I hope this 'advice' helped. 

• 2 weeks later...

PC for life, Best game is CS:GO / ARK: Survival Evolved

Combat surf admin

Lim’s Son

Stingy Rich Dog

Dirty Hoe

Chewbacca Is Bae

Your's Truly,

Oracle  

Yo that's an easy question. If you want to game with little to no limits, defiantly PC. There are a wide range of websites and applications you can get your games off like Steam, Origin, Uplay and more. 

There is no "best game" the game that is best for you is the "best game". 

Good luck in trying to find a game you like!

Yo that's an easy question. If you want to game with little to no limits, defiantly PC. There are a wide range of websites and applications you can get your games off like Steam, Origin, Uplay and more. 

There is no "best game" the game that you enjoy playing and is for you is the "best game". 

There is no "best game" the game that you enjoy playing and is for you is the "best game". 

Edited by tommo.

• 1 month later...