SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Add 100% Accuracy to Deagle and SSG?

TheRiddler

Add 100% Accuracy to the Deagle and Scout?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Add 100% to the Desert Eagle?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Add 100% to the Scout?

• Yes
    • No

I know this topic has come up alot and not much has been done about it but its still desired amoung the community to include new weapons to the 100% accuracy list that only has the awp currently so we will hold a vote for the two and see how all of the community feels about it, anyone is welcome to vote if you play on the combat surf server and all opinions will be consided in the comments. In the interest to keep the servers weapons balanced only the Desert Eagle and Scout will be voted on at this time, and it is very unlikely that any Automatic guns will be consided since that would highly unbalance the server. If you have suggestions for guns to be added that you think wont be overpowered and people would enjoy you may suggest it but for the time being we will vote on the Deagle and Scout and make an effort to add them if the community votes yes.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Sounds interesting 

❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️

Let's try it out for a week and see what players think of it

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

3 hours ago, Black Chef said:

Awp can 100% but the worse version of it can't? K

AWP is already is 100% xD

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

1 hour ago, _??????????_ said:

AWP is already is 100% xD

I think he's saying that we've had awp 100% for so long that why hasn't the scout which is a downgraded AWP in some ways been added yet. TBH the Scout has actually been really consided till recently and not many people have driven to bring other new weapons too the 100% pool when its been discussed, but i will be making an effort to change that if the community wishes new weapons to be upgraded :D 

Used to play combat a year or 2 ago and I don't see the issue with enabling 100%. Combat is a skill based gamemode and it's weapons should be reliable at all times and not simply luck. Disabling this crucial feature creates a stale meta where all fights happen on ground rather than findin some true fun in the skies. Oh and yes that comment before was referring to them scout not having 100%

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

On 03/10/2017 at 8:32 PM, _??????????_ said:

AGREE!

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

Yesss, please add this feature. It'll change the variety of guns players use. Every game, you only see players use AWPs. We need more variety, this will increase that immensely. (in my opinion)

On 10/3/2017 at 8:32 PM, _??????????_ said:

I 100% agree..

Edited by tommo.

Great idea, we should at least try it out for a period of time and then hold another vote for the community to cast their opinion on whether or not we should permanently add them to the list.

On 10/3/2017 at 8:32 PM, _??????????_ said:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Cheers;

SmartB

Agreed Try it for a week then if no one likes it remove it. Simple. +REP

Combat surf admin

Lim’s Son

Stingy Rich Dog

Dirty Hoe

Chewbacca Is Bae