SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

How to decrease CPU usage?

tommo.

I've noticed that PUBG uses around 60% - 80% of CPU usage. As I enjoy streaming, it is hard to stream PUBG because my stream normal takes around 5% - 20% of CPU power and my CPU starts to overload lol.

Does anyone know how to decrease the PUBG CPU usage?

1 hour ago, Giraffe said:

Even with low settings, my computer turns into an oven. I do not think you can do much...

Yeppp, I have my settings on very low and it still is garbage.

On 10/12/2017 at 9:15 AM, tommo. said:

I've noticed that PUBG uses around 60% - 80% of CPU usage. As I enjoy streaming, it is hard to stream PUBG because my stream normal takes around 5% - 20% of CPU power and my CPU starts to overload lol.

Does anyone know how to decrease the PUBG CPU usage?

Tommo, What you can do is either direct your power supply usage to lighten up the weight on you cpu usage in your BIOS and lower your usage to about %5-%15 (depending on your power supply preferably 500W-1000W) or you can upgrade your cpu cooling or get more fans on you computer case.

Combat surf admin

Lim’s Son

Stingy Rich Dog

Dirty Hoe

Chewbacca Is Bae

Your's Truly,

Oracle  

• 1 year later...

I didn't see this was an old topic, have you had success with making the game use less resources?

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png