Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Pssst, you are awesome!

Sign in to follow this  
Lethiem

Lethiem's Police Academy Application

Lethiem

Greetings. My name is Lethiem and I am attempting to join the Killzonegaming Police Academy. I first started out as no one, unemployed no job. I found I job that's simple and made cash on the side, Garbage collector. For a couple of days I farmed money, while I lived in a small apartment. I later got into Drugmplbting including making/ mixing heroin while growing weed. I did this for weeks upon end grinding all the money I could to eventually move of out of the cheap apartment. I grinded none stop up until the point I had enough to move out. I bought the farm house next to papaver. I stayed as my job Drug Planter for ages! I took a flight and disappeared from the city for a few days. I return from the flight and enter the city again to find I had been evicted for not paying rent on time. I quit my job as I had some money and paid for a small twenty-five thousand apartment. I had storage with guns and healing supplies. I soon became a medic, healing and helping people that are badly wounded or just have a small cut. I stayed this job for the remainder of my time in uptown.  I soon later decided to pack my bags and move to another place. Princeton, where I remain today in my one-hundred and fivetyfive thousand dollar apartment. 

Thank you for reading my police application! 

Currently have 4d 19h and 1m 

Edited by Lethiem

Jump & Jailbreak Staff

Naga

+REP

Top lad who respects the RP community and knows all the basic rules and regulations. I believe he will be a great asset to the KZGPD

• Thanks 1

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

Tazza

+rep this dude has helped me sinse i met him he diservers cop good luck to u and hope u get it :)))) 

• Like 1

RocK3Y

+rep good player knows all the rules,:pikachu: good luck lad 

• Like 1

76561198302495157 ii.png

TRADING | Bing Bong Boing

+rep lethium is a great person in the rp community, he has never been in drama on the server or even broken any rules. Lethium deserves to be cop. 

Good Luck! 

• Like 1

SpinnA

+REP

Nice guy, we usually talk on discord and hes pretty chill. But, when we play PUBG im always having to carry him :ae:

Was fun killing the cops together but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do

• Like 1

Xelar8
1 hour ago, SpinnA said:

+REP

Nice guy, we usually talk on discord and hes pretty chill. But, when we play PUBG im always having to carry him :ae:

Was fun killing the cops together but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do

yeah not sure about the carry bit but in my choice I am going to give you a MASSIVE +REP

• Like 1

krewzy

good guy and is friendly can take jokes here and there, but he does do what you expect. Good-luck Lethiem! Will be a great cop <3

+REP

• Like 1